•  

• Photo

Dom/Daddy looking to find the forever sub/little to train into the most perfect submissive.

Dom Daddy Little Sub Submissive

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 GentlemanBrit

GentlemanBrit

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 11:58 AM

Age (Required): 22
    Little Age: n/a
    Name: Ryan
    Role: Daddy Dom
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for:Little/Sub
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------

About me as a person:

I am a recent University graduate (technically I graduate in September but I am all done with University and have a nice summer ahead of me). If all goes according to plan come september I will be starting the next step in the path to my dream career. In terms of things like hobbies and down they are varied. First and foremost I am and avid gamer (PS4 and Switch) and spend most of my free time gaming. My favourite games include; Bloodborne, Stardew Valley, The Witcher 3 and the most recent God of War. After all the announcements at Nintendo's E3 direct I can see my wallet getting alot light in the foreseeable future haha. I am also a big Anime fan, my new favourite being My Hero Academia (roll on october!) Currently I am trying to make my way through Naruto Shippuden but there is so much! As well as this my to watch list is so long and getting ever longer haha. Alongside this I enjoy other animated shows such as; The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Teen Titans (the original not go) and Young Justice. Other shows like Arrow, The Flash, Supernatural, Legends of Tomorrow, GoT, Line of Duty are also favorites of mine.

When I am not being a human potato in front of a screen I love to read, I will admit in my finally year of University I didn't get to read as much as I would have liked to and am hoping to get back into it over summer. I like both fiction and non some favourites are; Ready Player One, Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman, How To Build A Universe, anything by Rick Riordian (although I have yet to ready the Kane Chronicles), The Magicians and of course Harry Potter.

I also like to research for fun, I like nothing more than getting into be and just falling down that rabbit hole of wikipedia or old documentaries on youtube. Weird interesting facts are my favorite so if you've got any send them my way if you decide to message me.

Another passion of mine that I've neglected is writing, when I was younger I used to write some fan fiction and I'd love to jump back into that. Over summer I'd also like to create my own fantasy universe/world.

About me as a Dominant:

First things first I love rules and control, like a lot. I'd hope that any perspective Little or Sub would love them almost as much as me. I'd love nothing more than to make a comprehensive list of rules for my sub or little pertaining to many things, from things like outfits and clothing to food and drink. Control of things such as make up, clothing and other things. These things would obviously be discussed by us to find a happy level that we'd both find rewarding and engaging. From my lerking of the BDSM subreddits I've found out that I would love a 24/7 style dynamic and hopefully that's something we can discuss and I'd love to hear your ideas on the subject as well as give mine. So here are my kinks:

• Pain, big time sadist here so a subby maso would be a dream come true

• Petplay kittens and pups are super adorable.

• Anal

• Denial

• Teasing

• Essays - I like the idea of my sub writing essays on kinky subjects this can maybe be used as a punishment.

• Control and rules

• Begging

• Humiliation

• Degradation

Limits are:

• Extreme pain

• Blood

• anything illegal or dangerous

• scat

What I am seeking from a Sub or Little:

First and foremost looks are not of importance to me. I can honestly say what you look like isn't important to me. Chubby or thin I honestly do not care. Anyone is welcome to message me. If you enjoy the thought of what I am talking about I will for sure find you attractive. I hope this does not make me come across as desperate, I guess what I am trying to say in a roundabout way is that personality is what I value over looks.

I want a sub that is needy and clingy, one that wants to shower me with attention, one that needs and wants my attention just as much as I want and need hers. I want a sub that sends silly and cute selfies to surprise me. One that sends cutesy messages for me to wake up to or during a hard day. I want some that i can confide in and vent to during bad days and do the same for her. Someone who I can turn to if my day has been bad and I want to be someone that she can turn to for the same. Someone that does make up the way Daddy likes, dresses the way Sir wants and does her hair in the style Daddy thinks looks the cutest. If these are things you also want please message me and we can get talking.

So I do think that was an entirely to long and rambly personal ad, but I think it covered a lot of what I wanted to say. If the things I talked about resonated with you on any level please drop me a message and I will reply as fast as I can. When you do message me if you could be a star and include any of the following

• Name, Age and Generally area you are from (as specific as you wish)

• The thing(s) that you resonated most with in my personal ad

• A weird but interesting fact (about your or anything)

My kik is TheGentlemanBrit please use this to message me and hopefully if we click we can maybe move to whatsapp as that is my prefered method of communication

Thank you for reading this ad, I know my dream sub is out there somewhere and I cannot wait to meet you.

• George dom likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dom, Daddy, Little, Sub, Submissive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users