Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Guest Deleted Account

Guest Deleted Account

I am not sure where to start, I’ve been in the community for over 13 years and I pride myself on being a compassionate and understanding daddy. I base my relationships both intimate and with friends on quality not quantity. I look for some one who can carry an intelligent conversation but must have a witty and fun side to them as well.

I believe good communication is the essential, it is foundation of any relationship – whether platonic or romantic, vanilla or kink. Having healthy ways of communicating only strengthens the relationship. As a CG I do my best to be there for my little both emotionally and mentally, when she needs it, it is important to not just play the role but actually help provide comfort and guidance as needed.

But it can sometimes be draining to be dominant all the time, even if it though it comes naturally. The role of caregiving and responsibility for another human can certainly take its toll

and sometimes even a daddy needs a little me time. A good little understands this and is there for daddy just the same. I also believe that as a daddy I should encourage you to have friends outside of just me (platonic) as I want my little to have a life that is full of variety and experiences.

For my little I am her Number One Fan, I believe in my girl more than she herself does, and try to use the wisdom of my age to see her not only for who she is now, but for who she can be.

I love her not in spite of but because of all her flaws because, that makes her who she is .

As her protector and confidant I want her to feel comfortable to bare her soul to me beyond all others. While I expect her to have may have many different relationships and types of friends in her life, I will be her “ultimate confidant.” The one with whom she can talk about absolutely anything and trust that what she tells me stays with me.

I am one the whom she withholds nothing, who doesn’t mind if she needs to call and talk at 3am. There is so much more but I think you get the idea, I strive to be daddy, friend, lover, protector and provider.

Ask me if you want to know more.

• Like 3

Guest Deleted Account

Amen ! Thank you

I think you just described my ideal fantasy. Everyone still needs their own interests and hobbies. No one can be on 24/7.

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the foruml! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here!