• LocationTexas

Posted 15 June 2019 - 10:54 PM

Age (Required): 20 years old
    Little Age: 3-5 years old
    Name: Sierra
    Role: age regressor, little, kitten/puppy, switch
    Looking for: friends and only friends
    --------------------------------------------
    Hi! I’m fairly shy when it comes to me being a little, and I would like to meet other littles in the Texas area. I’m very energetic when I talk about things I like, and very polite when others are talking. This is my first time really opening up about me being a little so I am very nervous about talking to other littles at the moment. I love art of all kinds, writing, books, talking about cartoons, movies and animation in general, I love clowns, learning about animals of all kinds and I love to play video games like Pokémon and animal crossing.
    I hope that you will find a great friend in me! :3

Discord is: punlord420#4486

Edited by Lilpunlord27, 19 June 2019 - 11:33 AM.

• smolwonderowl likes this

#2 smolwonderowl

smolwonderowl

Little

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 20 June 2019 - 07:12 AM

Hiya! I'm new to the site. I'm a Texas little also! I live in the Dallas area though but more than welcoming to new Texas little friends :3 I'm pretty reserved and shy myself. Especially since I just moved to a new town to live with my Daddy and I do not know anyone else here besides him so I'm trying to make more friends and get out of my shell. If you'd like to be friends feel free to send me a message/friend request. I don't have discord anymore but I do play video games also. I usually only play on my xbox1 but we also have a switch and DS with Animal Crossing( It's the beeeest) 

#3 Lilpunlord27

Lilpunlord27

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 20 June 2019 - 11:36 AM

Hiya! I'm new to the site. I'm a Texas little also! I live in the Dallas area though but more than welcoming to new Texas little friends :3 I'm pretty reserved and shy myself. Especially since I just moved to a new town to live with my Daddy and I do not know anyone else here besides him so I'm trying to make more friends and get out of my shell. If you'd like to be friends feel free to send me a message/friend request. I don't have discord anymore but I do play video games also. I usually only play on my xbox1 but we also have a switch and DS with Animal Crossing( It's the beeeest)

hi! Oh I love animal crossing!, I sadly don’t have WiFi at my house currently, though I am able to get online with my phone because of my cellular data. But I do have a tumblr and Facebook if your okay with messaging me on there! :3

#4 smolwonderowl

smolwonderowl

Little

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 26 June 2019 - 07:44 AM

hi! Oh I love animal crossing!, I sadly don’t have WiFi at my house currently, though I am able to get online with my phone because of my cellular data. But I do have a tumblr and Facebook if your okay with messaging me on there! :3

I don't have tumblr so I'm cool with facebook! I'll send you a friend request and then send you a message with my facebook info! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Friends, Looking for little friends, Texas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users