• Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 10:07 PM

Age (Required): 18
    Little Age: 3-10 (usually 3-6 though)
    Name: Roselle or Sage
    Role: Little/Pet
    Looking for: Friends !! Of any kind

Hi I'm Roselle or Sage!  :) I am a little looking for new friends in the community.

I struggle to make friends due to me being fairly shy and anxious so I avoid initiating conversations, yet once we start to talk I open right up! 

A little bit about me: I like to watch cartoons and animes when I have the chance. I spend a majority of my time working with and learning about animals! I absolutely love them!! Especially cows, birds, and dogs!! I also like to sing, color, spend time with my daddy, spend times with stuffies, dress up, and day dream. 

#2 pandacorn princess

pandacorn princess

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 10:21 PM

Hi sage, i is 3-5 and wooking for fwiends too!

#3 lovebites30019

lovebites30019

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 17 June 2019 - 05:54 AM

Age (Required): 18
    Little Age: 3-10 (usually 3-6 though)
    Name: Roselle or Sage
    Role: Little/Pet
    Looking for: Friends !! Of any kind

Hi I'm Roselle or Sage!  :) I am a little looking for new friends in the community.

I struggle to make friends due to me being fairly shy and anxious so I avoid initiating conversations, yet once we start to talk I open right up! 

A little bit about me: I like to watch cartoons and animes when I have the chance. I spend a majority of my time working with and learning about animals! I absolutely love them!! Especially cows, birds, and dogs!! I also like to sing, color, spend time with my daddy, spend times with stuffies, dress up, and day dream. 

Hi! I am a very shy little too. TBH its social anxiety. Not sure where in the world you are located, but one of my daddy's friends recommended CBD oil. It really helped my social anxiety. The first time I tried it my daddy's friends laughed and said I was little miss social. It is legal some places and not in others so idk if that helps, but at least its not full on medication.

I don't watch cartoons very much. I like princess movies but other than that I don't really watch tv. Well and race cars... which is a little tom-boyish, but I don't care. I love animals too! Do you do bird watching? What is your favorite local bird?

#4 Little Iya

Little Iya

A little puppy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 25 posts
    • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 17 June 2019 - 08:34 AM

I'd like to be friends! :3 Do you have Discord or Instagram?

#5 Babyherb

Babyherb

Silly pet/little

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 05:08 AM

Hi! I am a very shy little too. TBH its social anxiety. Not sure where in the world you are located, but one of my daddy's friends recommended CBD oil. It really helped my social anxiety. The first time I tried it my daddy's friends laughed and said I was little miss social. It is legal some places and not in others so idk if that helps, but at least its not full on medication.

I don't watch cartoons very much. I like princess movies but other than that I don't really watch tv. Well and race cars... which is a little tom-boyish, but I don't care. I love animals too! Do you do bird watching? What is your favorite local bird?

I have tried it in the past and it was really a hit or miss depending on the day. But I’m willing to try again.

I'd like to be friends! :3 Do you have Discord or Instagram?

I have discord but I’d rather private message it to you :)

#6 Daddy-Tom

Daddy-Tom

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 444 posts
    • LocationNorthwest CT

Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:57 AM

Hey you're right up in MA. I'm in CT. Feel free to add me if you'd like to chat

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shy, little, friends

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users