• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 10:21 PM

Name: Ivey
    Role: Daddy Dom
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Kitten/Little/Sub
    Relationship preference: Monogamous, my little is my own.
    Number of partners I have: Zero
    --------------------------------------------
    Well, I'm in the United States Army. I'm training to become an officer, and I am looking for a Little that will be supportive of my goals regarding my career as well as my personal life. I can be busy at times, but I give my Little my full attention whenever I can, I want to spoil her and make sure she always feels loved.

I enjoy working out, playing video-games, target shooting, long walks on the beach and planning my (our..?) future. I like to read, I like to volunteer, and I enjoy tasks that require creativity.

It's important to me that my Little is always within the boundaries of what I call the "three S's": Safe, Secure, Satisfied. Safe: by being healthy mentally as well as physically. Secure: by having no doubts about the relationship, or how long it will last. Finally, Satisfied: by being happy and not wanting for anything in the relationship.

Honesty and Loyalty are EXTREMELY important to me. I cannot stress this enough.

I do love a good joke, and I can be laid back at times. This does not mean I'm less dominant, just more open to playing around than other Doms may be.

A brief history: I was introduced to DDLG a couple of years ago by a friend. I've been a Daddy Dom for about two years now. I've been through about 3 Littles, two of them moved on from the lifestyle, and one cheated, so I've been looking for a new one for about 3 months now. Maybe you'll end that streak, yeah?

Aspirations: I want to become an Officer in the Army, serve my country until I feel comfortable enough to retire, and get another job after that. In about 30 years, I'm looking at double retirement plus social security. The plan is to be comfortable enough to support myself and a family at all times, so I make create my family whenever I choose.

Deal-breakers: Addiction to drugs. Just...don't.

Physical Appearance: I'm in good physical shape, as I have to be in the Army. I do not see how it matters, especially if someone is looking for a Daddy on this site. However, I've seen that showing this helps my chances of finding a Little.

Overall: I'm just looking for a Little/Kitten/Sub that I can rely on as much as she relies on me. You don't necessarily have to share all my interests, but being a gamer or something of that nature doesn't hurt.

Communication: You may reach me on this site (not recommended, I'm rarely on) or On Kik: @Daddy_Ivey

Thank you for taking the time to read my personal. I hope to meet you soon.

Sincerely,
    Daddy Ivey

Edited by Daddy Ivey, 19 June 2019 - 11:35 AM.

• Wonderfullilmonster, meggyisagoodgirl, Princespixie and 1 other like this

#2 Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 23 June 2019 - 02:48 PM

Oh you seem really serious! That's what I'm looking for too. I am very inexperienced when it comes to DDLG, but I am open to a lot and I want to give it my best shot. Either way, I am aiming for a serious relationship that lasts (hopefully) for the rest of my life.

I am from the Netherlands, but distance is only a small obstacle to be with the right person. I'd like to chat with you! Though I don't have Kik..

Results BDSM test in my profile.

Kinklist (please keep in mind this is mainly for roleplay purposes): https://www.f-list.net/c/usagi%20me

#3 Babyprincesssam

Babyprincesssam

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:05 AM

Hewwo☺️ You sound like a really really good daddy!❤️ I’ve never had one before tho..but I’d love to have one and you sound like a perfect fit *giggles*
    I really like coloring, Disney movies! ARE MY THINGGG (lion king ❤️!) I am a really obedient sub but I can be a bit clingy which I can stop if u ask me to do so I’m just naturally like that
    I’m small chested but I have a big bottom half because for some reason that’s how my body distributes fat😂🙃 but I’m black white and Korean (I’m a weird mix ik😂) but I’d love a daddy so much and you sound perfect 💕🧸I DONT wear diapers but I do like pacifiers,stuffie(my alpaca one is my favorite because it’s a rainbow and it’s fluffy!) um and my hobbies are playing the piano ,singing,and playing video games butttt hit me up if u wanna talk more !💜

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Armymilitary, gamer, daddy, lover, fighter, Soldier, Serve, Dominant, Looking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users