• LocationFlorida

Posted 17 June 2019 - 08:19 PM

Age (Required): 21
    Little Age: 2-5
    Name: morgan
    Role: little, submissive
    Sexual Orientation: straight
    Looking for: daddy, dominant, caregiver
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): 10000% monogamous. Looking to settle down.
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.* Books, Netflix, naps, eating too much. My Instagram is on my page, it’ll be a quicker way for me to respond to you than on here :) thanks !

Attached Files

• darkronin likes this

#2 Daddysgrl

Daddysgrl

Daddy’s Girl

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationFlorida

Posted 17 June 2019 - 08:21 PM

Just looking for one person. I may be into ddlg/sm, but I’m still an old school romantic. I’m all about loyalty.

#3 Daddy-Tom

Daddy-Tom

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 305 posts
    • LocationNorthwest CT

Posted 17 June 2019 - 08:33 PM

Hey there! I'm Tom, delighted to make your acquaintance! Firstly welcome to the community. Secondly I took a look at your page and I like everything that's on it haha especially Star Wars, LotR, and 007, I am quite a nerd and gamer as well. I'm also on PS4 so if you ever want to play or party chat I'm down for that. Feel free to send me a friend request and a message, I'd love to chat. Have a great night!
    • Daddysgrl likes this

#4 Juddon

Juddon

Lust isn't a sin.

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 27 posts
    • LocationMalaysia

Posted 17 June 2019 - 08:40 PM

Hi there, I'm Ave and welcome to the community, I'm sure you'll love it here. That's a bummer you're on ps4 though =l but still~ I think watching helpless romantic movies in the night or binge watching shows are still amazing ways of spending time haha. By the way ~ you have an interesting profile ~ especially Star wars and Lord of the Rings! Hope we can be good friends and an joyful conversation. Looking forward to hearing from you :D.

Forget the past, Focus on the present and build a better tomorrow.

========================================================

Only then will you be happy. Your future self will be thanking you. Imagine, all the accomplishment you have achieved. Your past self, made you who you are. Know that hard work and diligence are never a wasted effort and they will never betray you.

In the end, the pain will only help you grow to understand the value.

:wub: The world's always smiling at you.  :wub:  

UU2Wteq.gif

#5 DdyLuvs

DdyLuvs

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationChattanooga TN

Posted 25 June 2019 - 04:48 PM

It should be obvious “I’m old school too” . Probably too old!! If you really are old school we should have some things in common. I’m a tender loving stable dependable DaddyDom type. I’d say on the milder side of most. I have a great sense of humor and hope you do too whether we talk or not. Ya gotta have fun in life right? So ask me anything at all if you have questions dear and I’ll answer them all in a private chat or on Kik. Have a great day

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daddy, little, single, submissive, ddlg, dating

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users