Little Age: 2-4
    Name: Megan
    Role: Little
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Daddy, Daddy Dom
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    Hello! My name is Megan and I am a little princess, hehe! I am here in search of a new daddy! I have been in the DDLG community for 2 years, but am just now getting back into it after a small break apart. I have always had a little personality and liked to be dominated and treated strictly, yet with love and passion. I have medium length blonde hair, green-blue eyes, a curvy yet skinnier body type, and a height of 5’5! I love to sing, nap, color, play, and read! I am hoping to find a tall and fit daddy who will love and cherish me! I like to have rules and to be put into place when need be! I am a very good girl, but can get sassy and feisty when things don’t go my way! That’s partially why I need a dom! Please message me if you’re interested! I cannot wait to find my daddy!💗
    • darkronin and Brooklynburro like this

#2 Daddy-Tom

Daddy-Tom

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 317 posts
    • LocationNorthwest CT

Posted 18 June 2019 - 01:21 PM

Hi Megan! My name is Tom, and I live in Northwest Connecticut. I'm 6' and fit, work out a lot at the gym and I've done martial arts for 8 years. I'm a big gamer and I like doing things outside like jiking, kayaking, stuff like that. I'm looking for a cute and curvy and affectionate little princess who likes cuddles and sitting in my lap having her hair played with and stuffs. Feel free to send me a friend request and a PM if you wanna chat. Have a wonderful day!

#3 Daddydomseekinglittle

Daddydomseekinglittle

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 12:26 PM

If your still looking for a daddy I would love to introduce myself and get to know you better. I’m 18 aswell I live in the US don’t mind distant relationships but perfer meetup at some point and have long lists of rules. I am young yes but have decent experience and am still learning but aren’t we all I’m looking for a little who will follow rules when told to and or be bribed to follow rules aswell as rewarded when she is good and punished when she is bad

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daddylittle girl, ddlg, little, dom, daddy dom, single, princess, baby, babygirl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users