#1 bear606

bear606

little

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationAlabama

Posted 18 June 2019 - 10:02 PM

Helloo :) I’m new to the forum but I’m excited to get more involved! My name is Sophie, I’m from Alabama and I’m a little(big age 18)! I enjoy playing overwatch on my Xbox, making crafty things, and watching Netflix. I’m always looking for more Xbox friends so if you want to be friends then certainly let me know!! Currently I’m not looking for a relationship but I’m always up to talk if anyone wants to get to know me.
    • ✨sparkle🎈✨ likes this

little bear 🐻

#2 Guest_açúcar_*

Guest_açúcar_*
    • Guests

Posted 19 June 2019 - 02:16 AM

welcome to the forum!! 🌹

#3 Daddy-Tom

Daddy-Tom

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 304 posts
    • LocationNorthwest CT

Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:19 AM

Welcome to the community

#4 queenjellybean 💋

queenjellybean 💋

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts
    • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:59 AM

welcome to the foruml! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here!

<p><em><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> b e a u t y but a funny girl, <strong>that Belle~</strong></span></span></em></p>
    <br><p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#000000;">Kiddo at Heart. Proud Queen. Wave Worshiper.</span><br><span style="color:#800080;">Stuffie Collector. Literature Lover. Secret Keeper.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#000000;">Space Explorer. Cinnamon Sugar Scented.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#800080;">Bug Catcher. Sun Kisser. Storm Chaser.</span><br><span style="color:#000000;">Crayon Scribbler. Dreamer.</span></p>
    <p> </p>
    <p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#800080;"><em> Pansexual. Polyamorous.</em></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Happily involved with <strong>The Giant & Dollmaker.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Little Tiny Bean Butt Sister to <strong>Shark.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Older Sister.</span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Proud Member of the BEG KISS FALL IN LOVE triad.</span></span><br>

#5 Doctor Panda

Doctor Panda

Experienced, Loving and Genuine Daddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 27 posts
    • LocationUS

Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:42 PM

Welcome to the forum ! What other Xbox games do you play?

#6 MasterPhotog

MasterPhotog

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 642 posts
    • LocationToronto GTA, Canada

Posted 22 June 2019 - 07:30 PM

Welcome and best wishes! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little, Xbox, gamer, kitten, Alabama

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users