Posted 19 June 2019 - 10:13 AM

Little Age: 3-5
    Name: Destiny
    Role: Little/Sub/Brat
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Looking for: Daddy/Mommy/Caregiver
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0

Hi! My name is Destiny. I’m a 20 year old sub/little(brat) and I’m looking for a long term daddy dom/mommy/caregiver.
    I’m looking for someone caring and attentive (all with respect to your personal space and own needs) won’t mind dealing with somebody that needs a lot of reassurance (I feel like people get bored with me after a while), and doesn’t mind my clinginess lol. I was hoping for a long term relationship with someone like I mentioned before. I’m a bit of a hopeless romantic unfortunately 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
    In littlespace, I like to color, play with toys 🧸, eat small snacks (like lucky charms. I REALLY love the marshmallows 😩) My little age fluctuates, but tends to stay in the 3-5 range.
    I don’t really engage in babytalk, but I do slip up sometimes. I don’t have pacis or onesies or anything COOL like that either. I still live with my family, and my mom doesn’t like the fact that I’m involved in this stuff.
    As a submissive, I’m very obedient but also bratty at times. I love to follow rules (as long as they’re appropriate and I can actually do them) and I like having someone in an authoritative position disciplining me (once again, as long as it falls within my boundaries).
    I have a few mental health issues that I take medicine for, and I have a few physical problems that might be dealbreakers. For example, I’m a cancer survivor, fully in remission. But it did leave a gnarly scar on my leg. Now if you want a perfect princess with long lean, scar-free legs then.... that’s not me lol. You see where I’m going with that. My social anxiety is also horrible, and talking on the phone gives me REALLY bad panic attacks. Videos and audios are great though 🤷🏽‍♀️ AND I could call you and just listen?? As long as you enjoy hearing someone hyperventilate on the other line 😂🤣
    I, also, am not the skinniest person lol. I struggle with my weight immensely, being insecure and such. What can I say? Food is vital and my genetics just don’t want me to be tiny 😂 My babyface is pretty cute though ngl But yeah if that’s problem theeeeeeennn I dunno what to tell you 🤷🏽‍♀️ Just don’t be a “weeeell if you were smaller...” person haha I don’t have time for your ignorance. Like MOVE ALONG PLEASE 🤣
    In big space, I’m a HUGE Supernatural fan (it ends this season 😪) and other nerdy shows (Doctor Who.. Sherlock.. Big Bang Theory NOT included lol), anime(manga), and heavy metal, rock and alternative music. I also love to do makeup (although I look like a clown most of the time 🤡), cook and bake, play video games (especially PUBG. You should totally add me if you play so that we can be “Winner Winner Chicken Dinner”s lol), read, write, and sing. I’m also a bit of a history and psych nerd 🤓
    I’m currently unemployed but, if it all works out, I plan on going to school for nursing next year.. specifying in geriatrics.
    If I sound interesting, please send me a message. I appreciate you reading this! [/size][/color]

Attached Files

Edited by cookiie.monster, 04 July 2019 - 03:38 AM.

• darkronin likes this

#2 Daddy-Tom

Daddy-Tom

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 305 posts
    • LocationNorthwest CT

Posted 19 June 2019 - 10:28 AM

Hi Destiny! I'm Tom, as you probably guessed from my username. I think you're really cute (digging that little babyface lol) and I'd like to chat if you're down. I play games too, on PS4 mostly. I like little talk but I'm okay without baby talk. Scars don't bother me at all and you can still be a perfect princess (congrats on surviving btw). I think brattiness and clinginess are adorable and I have lots of experience with mental issues from my family and work so I'm patient about reassurance. Feel free to send me a friend request and a message if you wanna chat. Byeee

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: maryland, baltimore, little

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users