• LocationTexas

Posted 20 June 2019 - 07:50 AM

Age (Required): 21
    Little Age: 2-5
    Name: Cait
    Role: Little
    Looking for: Texas little friends 

--------------------------------------------
    Hiya everybody! :cthulhu: My name is Cait and I just moved to the Dallas area, from Houston, to live with my Daddy. I left behind all my friends and family in Houston and I'm really shy about making new big friends so I'm looking to find other littles in my area or even just Texas in general. I have so many stuffies who would love new friends also :wub:  I love to go walking and exploring new parks in the area, play video games, write poetry and of course nothing is better than binge watching netflix and hulu with all the cartoons; crime and mystery shows. I play video games on xbox1, Switch and animal crossing on the DS so even if you're just looking for a gaming friend, I'd be more than happy to have a gaming buddy :3 Feel free to send me a message or friend request! I hope everybody has a lovely little filled day and stays safe. 

Please be mental illness friendly as I do struggle with depression and anxiety but use my little space to combat all the negativity.  :D

#2 zanderandspike

zanderandspike

kitty

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 131 posts
    • LocationAmerica

Posted 20 June 2019 - 08:55 AM

Hey, I'm in the dfw area :)

• smolwonderowl likes this

#3 smolwonderowl

smolwonderowl

Little

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 25 June 2019 - 08:25 AM

Hey, I'm in the dfw area :)

I just saw this!! I sent you a friend request :) You're the first like minded person I've met in the area ahh! I hope you're having a lovely day!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Texas, Gamer, Stuffies, Friends

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users