•  

• Photo

(I have Kik) slim Little willing to relocate (20/F/ NH)

Trans Transgender Girl Transsexual Little Sub Submissive Spanking Anal

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

#1 malia_badgirl

malia_badgirl

Princess

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationOregon

Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:16 AM

Age (Required): 20
    Little Age: 4-13
    Name: Malia
    Role: Little
    Location Newhampshire
    Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
    Looking for: mommy/daddy/ fellow little
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: none
    --------------------------------------------

I'm a Transgender girl. With naturally blonde hair, green eyes, and light skin, I'm 5' 8 ,and I am 135 lbs. I would love to be in a meaningful relationship with someone who can take care of me, and is Emotionally connected and attracted to me. :>
    I need a caregiver who can spank my bottom pink when needed, and if I find a daddy I need a daddy who will plesure my fanny with his lolly when he wants to <3

My kik is: malia_badgirl

I have alot of kinks, nothing icky, but I'm open to the adventure, PM me or add me on Kik to know more ;D

I need to be able to live with my Caregiver. So I need someone who wants a long-term relationship. Pm me if you're interested

One huge pet peeve I have is when someone says that they'll be my caregiver and that they can provide for me and then they disappear Without a Trace... I'm a dedicated little, and I need a caregiver who isn't a fake, or a troll. I just need a real caregiver please.

I'm cuddly, and I can't be alone anymore, it makes me sad :c

Still looking for a mommy or daddy or even a fellow little who is nice and likes clendlyness.

Just got out of a short relationship with a mommy who touched her feet then touched everything else in the house, and considered it to be "clean"...Not looking for that, not necessarily wanting my caregiver to be a germaphobe, but I can DEFINITELY live with a germaphobe. Just not an icky person. And I don't like icky words either. No ickyness please.
    * icky people need not apply *
    • darkronin and malia_badgirl like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trans, Transgender, Girl, Transsexual, Little, Sub, Submissive, Spanking, Anal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users