• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Ok... so... hi

Daddyslittlebutterfly

Hi,

I'm a little whose regression age is 8. Well, I wanna be a little anyway. I dunno where to ask questions but I'm new and my partner and I are having trouble. He says he wants to be my Daddy but... yeah, where do I go to get advice here?

Guest Daddy-Tom
Welcome to the community. Can you be more specific about what troubles you're having? I'm sure there are people here with answers

He keeps forgetting everything. We've been married for 7 years, and I took care of basic life stuff (doctors appointments, errands, groceries etc). Then he told me he wanted to be my Daddy, that he had wanted to since we first got together. (and I'm already naturally Little... I NEED her) but trying to switch back and forth all the time confuses me and hurts my feelings. He likes the sexual aspect but I feel like He's unable/unwilling to do the stuff to allow me to be in that mindset 24/7. (which is what he says he wants)

Ps. I'm not so good at talking since so sry if all that's confusing...

Guest Daddy-Tom
Maybe you could have set times to be little with him and if you want to be little at another time try to be little on your own. Theres plenty of things you can do by yourself like color, cuddle with stuffies, watch cartoons, read little books... Feel free to add me and continue this in private messaging if you want Edited by Daddy-Tom

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the foruml! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here!