•  

• Photo

New Little in Oregon

portland oregon Washington Little Daddy dom needed Newbie be kind Curvy Female

• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 PrincessPanda90

PrincessPanda90

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 21 June 2019 - 12:20 AM

Age (Required): 29
    Little Age: 7-10 (unsure, still learning)
    Name: Princess Panda
    Role: Little Girl/Submissive
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: DD, Daddy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------

*Welp* I did it! I'm finally exploring what I've always been kinda "into" I love having a daddy, I'm a pleaser by all means have been looking for that person that I can be my true submissive to. This is still all so new to me so please be patient while I learn. 

With that I'm 29, work and go to school, I have a puppy, live in Oregon and love to be outdoors. I'm on the curvy side (but am working on that) and stand at a whooping 5'2. I'm kind hearted, soft spoken at times, loyal, open minded and love cuddles. My love language is through physical touch and words of affirmation.

Ideally I'm looking for a Daddy that is patient and willing to teach me the things I am supposed to do and not to do, and what I can do to please and support them. A daddy that also supports me on my journey of discovery would be nice as well so someone with experience is preferred.  I would also like someone relatively close to me, Oregon/Washington. 

Age range would ideally be between 25-35 but I can be open minded.

Single is must (I don't like sharing!)

Any advice or tips that anyone has is more than welcome!

:wub:  :wub: 

Edited by PrincessPanda90, 23 June 2019 - 06:17 PM.

• glitter bunny and darkronin like this

#2 Gender-fluid-baby

Gender-fluid-baby

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts
    • LocationOregon

Posted 08 July 2019 - 10:05 PM

Hey I'm 22 I know it's a little under what you said for a daddy. I have had experience with little girls. I am over in Hermiston Oregon. I can't travel my change but would be willing to message you via email to get to know you better and help you on your journey to discover more about yourself. I am currently single and working full time but just let me know what you think about getting to know me.

#3 glitter bunny

glitter bunny

Lil Baby Bunny

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 85 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 07:21 AM

hi i tried sending you a message but it won't go through :/ im from pdx. message me if youd like to be Little friends :3 (filler words fill er fi ller fil ler fil ler filler words filler filler words because they won't let me submit anything under 75 words oh plz i just want to say hi filler filler filler word filler episode wow 75 WORDS is a lot way too much if you ask me. sorry i don't know how to use the message system )

Edited by glitter bunny, 31 July 2019 - 07:22 AM.

#4 Daddy39

Daddy39

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:52 AM

Hey there. Daddy looking for his little girl. I live local to you, love the outdoors and also just spending time at home cuddling up and feeling/giving love. Im patient and kind but also somewhat demanding when it comes to my needs and my idea of how a relationship should be. That being said, I feel like mutual exploration is the most exciting part about getting to know someone. I'd love to talk to you!

#5 SnuggleDaddy85

SnuggleDaddy85

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 28 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 03:22 PM

Hello Panda, I'm Gordon. You're a lovely young woman. California may be a bit too far but I like your curiousty and desire for patience. I think we could gel and would like to talk some more about what you're looking for and your interests. I share your love of the outdoors and wish I was up I the lush greenery of Oregon. The central coast if California isn't bad either though. See you around, hope to hear from you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: portland, oregon, Washington, Little, Daddy dom needed, Newbie, be kind, Curvy Female

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users