•  

• Photo

New Little in Oregon

portland oregon Washington Little Daddy dom needed Newbie be kind Curvy Female

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

#1 PrincessPanda90

PrincessPanda90

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 21 June 2019 - 12:20 AM

Age (Required): 29
    Little Age: 7-10 (unsure, still learning)
    Name: Princess Panda
    Role: Little Girl/Submissive
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: DD, Daddy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------

*Welp* I did it! I'm finally exploring what I've always been kinda "into" I love having a daddy, I'm a pleaser by all means have been looking for that person that I can be my true submissive to. This is still all so new to me so please be patient while I learn. 

With that I'm 29, work and go to school, I have a puppy, live in Oregon and love to be outdoors. I'm on the curvy side (but am working on that) and stand at a whooping 5'2. I'm kind hearted, soft spoken at times, loyal, open minded and love cuddles. My love language is through physical touch and words of affirmation.

Ideally I'm looking for a Daddy that is patient and willing to teach me the things I am supposed to do and not to do, and what I can do to please and support them. A daddy that also supports me on my journey of discovery would be nice as well so someone with experience is preferred.  I would also like someone relatively close to me, Oregon/Washington. 

Age range would ideally be between 25-35 but I can be open minded.

Single is must (I don't like sharing!)

Any advice or tips that anyone has is more than welcome!

:wub:  :wub: 

Edited by PrincessPanda90, 23 June 2019 - 06:17 PM.

• darkronin likes this

#2 Gender-fluid-baby

Gender-fluid-baby

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationOregon

Posted 08 July 2019 - 10:05 PM

Hey I'm 22 I know it's a little under what you said for a daddy. I have had experience with little girls. I am over in Hermiston Oregon. I can't travel my change but would be willing to message you via email to get to know you better and help you on your journey to discover more about yourself. I am currently single and working full time but just let me know what you think about getting to know me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: portland, oregon, Washington, Little, Daddy dom needed, Newbie, be kind, Curvy Female

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users