Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

hi hi :)

bbydeedee

hello everyone! i feel like i'm not the greatest at introducing myself, but i'll give it a try.

my name's deedee & i'm 22. (oops, i mean 23 my birthday was yesterday hehe) i'm pretty new to the whole ddlg concept, so i'm not quite sure what my little age is yet. i bet those of you with more experience would know better than me, but if i had to guess i'd say maybe 5-6?

though i'm super new to ddlg, i think a part of me has always been a little; i just didn't know what it was/hadn't heard of it. i definitely already had a pillow pet collection before i knew that being a little was a thing, lol. then i learned about it, & a lot of random things i do made more sense.

aside from that, i think one of the main reasons i was drawn to it is because big me is kinda a control freak (over myself at least). that can get exhausting to me at times. so the thought of someone that i trust taking that off of my hands gives me all the safe, happy, good feelings.

okay, uhmmmm, what else? oh yeah, i'm from the US (minor detail hehe), and i'm a barista. as far as hobbies go, i don't really have any? i'm more the type of person who prefers to try many things rather than have one or two things i'm really into. i do love music though, & writing lyrics or poems. not sure if that's a hobby but, yeah.

ok, i think that just about covers it. ty for reading :)

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the foruml! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here!