New Little to the site!

LittleAki

Hiyas Everyone!

I'm Aki and I'm a Little (gee, sounds almost like an AA introduction!), lol.

My Daddy is on the forum already (his name is auban) and we've identified as DD/lg for about 3 years now.

Daddy asked me to join the site so I could make friends and have a "Little Support Group" since he's gone 6 months out of a year.

So I think that's about it, oh! I's forgot, my age usually hovers around pre-teen until I drink...then the brat comes out to play.

If there's anything else you'd like to know (non-icky!), I'd be glad to answer. I also am VERY protective of people, so poo poo head Daddy's and Dom's should be scared...VERY scared...lol

So you all know, aki is spoken for. I need say no more. If you do not respect her, she will destroy you. If you do not believe me, you are free to find out for yourself.

Don't worry auban, respect is generally enforced here and were a pretty good community of people.

Welcome to the forums! If you're lookin for little friends I would r happy to extend a hand a friendship as a little myself :)

thank you evefyone for the welcomes!

My Daddy is very protective of me, but I like to think its for my own good...cause I've already seen a lot of the bad side of life, so he really does try to keep me wearing my rose colored glasses. :)