• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 05:23 PM

Age (Required): 18
    Little Age: anywhere from like, 0-6?
    Name: message me n find out ;p
    Role: little, pet, sub
    Location: england (but i don't mind where you're from - ldr is fine, actually probably preferred for now.)
    Sexual Orientation: bisexual but mostly into men, hence "daddy" in the title.
    Looking for: daddy/cg
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): mono.
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------
    Hi! I'm a loving and obedient little, lookin for someone special.

likes: stuffies, music, animals, nature, making art and doing pretty much anything creative.

dislikes: bugs, loud noises, being woken up from naps ):<

what i want in a daddy/partner: someone patient and understanding. affectionate and clingy. someone who will understand and stick with me when i'm suffering with mental health problems n all that stuff. preferably age 18-22?

don't message me if you're just interested in sexual stuff, or if you're gonna expect me to do anything like that. i'm only cool with that stuff once i really know someone n am comfortable with them. i want something serious and to take it slow and really get to know someone, so if that's not what you want, i'm definitely not right for you.~

kik: sorcieres

Edited by daddyskoala, 22 June 2019 - 05:33 PM.

• daddycare likes this

#2 Scotinwales

Scotinwales

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 05:49 PM

Hi and welcome to the site.

I’m outside your age range but wanted to say hi. I’m an experienced loving daddy without a little just now but wanted you to know that If you have any questions or if I can help in any way please just let me know. I’m based in Wales and from Scotland, hence the name on the site. Hope you find what your looking for.
    From a loving Daddy

#3 Voganpoetry

Voganpoetry

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationBrigton, Uk

Posted 23 June 2019 - 02:48 PM

Hey Koala. How are you. My name is Scott, I'm just outside your age range at 23 but thought i'd still say hi. I've been into DDLG for a couple of years now and you sound beautiful. I'm from Brighton and love so much, reading, writing, photography, going on adventures. Chatting about all sorts of weird things while hidden under blankets. But most of all i love films, i love scary ones, funny ones, cool sciency ones and everything inbetween. I love animals, and have two cats of my own, and yes they are fluffy as hell! Now about me as a daddy, i like to think i'm kind and caring, that's what i aim for at the very least. I can be strict if it is needed and/or wanted, and while i do enjoy that, i love nothing more than cuddles and snuggles, caring and looking after a cute little. If any of this strikes a chord with you, send me a friend request, i'd love to get to know you. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: baby, little, kitten, uk, england, sub, obedient, clingy, affectionate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users