• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

hi hi!

Guest softestbun

Guest softestbun

Hi, there. My name is Jen/Jenny and I'm 21 years old. I have been a part of the CG/L and DDLG communities for upwards of 4 years but have never found a community online like this one where I could express myself comfortably. I did have a brief phase on Instagram but too many people I knew in real life knew about the account and I just didn't feel comfy continuing it.

My little age is somewhere between two and eight years old and I really enjoy playing video games or talking with my best friend when regressed. Some of my favorite games are Dead By Daylight, Overwatch, and Deathgarden. I play strictly on PC and if any of you would like to ever play games with me or even just be friends, add me and we can share Steam accounts <3

I'm also a huge Disney and Sanrio fanatic and if it weren't for money being so tight all the time, I wouldn't doubt my entire bedroom would be filled with both!

Anywho, that's all I've got to say for now. I'm also very familiar with Xenforo forums as I moderate another site with a similar layout so navigating my way around here hopefully won't be too hard!

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the foruml! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here!