•  

• Photo

Tiger Cub Looking For Her Mommy Or Daddy uwu

pokemon anime art drawing artist gaming gamer

• Please log in to reply
    9 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 AnagazeKangabun

AnagazeKangabun

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • LocationWashington state, USA

Posted 01 July 2019 - 01:45 AM

Age (Required): 20
    Little Age: 5-7
    Name: Lilly 
    Role: Switch, but I prefer being little ;w; 
    Sexual Orientation: Pansexual, with a bit of a preference for females~ uwu
    Looking for: I'd love it if I could find someone who I could draw with, if they're a furry that's fun too uwu I want someone I can spend a quiet afternoon drawing or reading together uwu If they can't draw, maybe they'd make a good rp partner. I'm looking for someone big who can take care of me!  Someone who will cheer me up if I'm having a bad day, an encourage me to be my best self for them. It's my dream to one day be a stay at home little, and be able to be small an play games whenever I want, except for when mommy or daddy comes home >w< 
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): I'd be open to trying anything, though if someone is monogamous I'll be 100% loyal :3 I want to be able to discuss this openly with someone without fear of them getting all fussy though uwu 
    Number of partners I have: zero, am a single one who needs a mommy or daddy to take care of me uwu

--------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*
    My little side is rather tomboyish, I love Pokemon  and things like that >w< but I also like things like care bears and my little pony. I like playing pirate and acting like a tough little tiger, even if secretly on the inside I like it when mommy or daddy makes me feel like I'm too small to handle things u///u but shh that's a secret okay? Outside of little space, I'm a nerdy gal.  I'm an artist who loves a good book, my favorite read is homestuck. (I know it's technically not a book, but it's nearly 8,000 pages so I count it x3) My favorite shows are RWBY, Steins;Gate, Steven Universe, and My Little Pony :3 (though I'm getting into Sailor Moon~ uwu) I like talking about politics and astrology every now and then, and I like thinking about the world and why everything is the way it is, sometimes I overthink things though and spook myself ;w; I don't handle scary things very well, even if I find them interesting uwu like spooky conspiracy theories! 0w0  Some of my favorite characters are Maho, Kurisu, Nora Valkyrie, Yang Xiao Long, Froppy, Gumi Megpoid, Vriska Serket, Jade Harley, Peridot, Lapis, Scorbunny, Bewear, Leafeon, and midnight Lycanroc uwu Sorry for this getting all rambly 0/w/0 I have the tendency to babble. oh also! I'm a Sagittarius uwu  an also, my favorite soda is dr pepper for weeby reasons. Steins;Gate fans will get the reference uwu anyway, that's all I know to put on this post :3 It's a bit much, sorry again 0/w/0 el, psy, congroo x33 (I'm such a nerd) (ps, I edited this a couple of times, I  wasn't sure what I wanted for sure at first, but I'm sure I wanna be a little now uwu I realized I was confused because of my tomboy little side, an confused it for wanting to be a mommy full time. but I finks I'm too little, and would rather have a caregiver instead.) 

Edited by AnagazeKangabun, 16 July 2019 - 01:02 AM.

• Princespixie and Vtdaddy420 like this

#2 Amber_panda101

Amber_panda101

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 08:48 AM

Hi my name is amber :) I’m transgender mtf 18 id love to talk more if you’d like, I think you sound super duper cute and I’d love to talk. My Kik is lovely_panda101 and my Snapchat is big_polarbear10 I hope to hear from you tiny one. I’m a soft mommy but I can be strict if need be and I love to cuddle, I also love love love to spoil my little. Again hope to hear from you

#3 Vtdaddy420

Vtdaddy420

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationVermont

Posted 05 July 2019 - 08:06 AM

Hey I’m a daddy from Vermont looking for a little. I’m 6’4” with brown hair and eyes. I tend to be a pretty laid back daddy but I can be a stern master when I need to be. I think rules and punishments are something that should be decided and agreed upon together. Ummm what else?? I play sax in a band and write music. I’m currently in college. I have a constant need to be needed so I’d like to think I’m a pretty good caretaker but anyways, message me if you want to learn more about me :)

#4 Guest_Mommy_Jade_*

Guest_Mommy_Jade_*
    • Guests

Posted 07 July 2019 - 12:17 AM

Hello Ana. ^^ I'm Jade. You sound like the perfect little. I would be more than happy to draw for you, remind you to take care of yourself, and to talk with you. I, too, enjoy Steven Universe. I also enjoy singing, cooking, and making my little smile and giggle. If you're willing to give me a chance, pm me and we can discuss everything, alright? ^^ Best regards and hope to hear from you, cutie.

~Jade

#5 AnagazeKangabun

AnagazeKangabun

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • LocationWashington state, USA

Posted 08 July 2019 - 06:43 PM

I can't pm you, as you're a guest! I hope you'll still see this, as you seem like a really sweet caregiver, Jade ;w; You can reach me at AngazeKangabun@gmail.com , or discord: AnagazeKangabun#0008 , or kik, Emidot :3 (though I prefer gmail or discord uwu) I look forward to hearing from you ;/w/; hopefully you check back on this post 

#6 CrystalGear

CrystalGear

Daddy Dom

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationEssex

Posted 12 July 2019 - 10:35 PM

okay so first of, the steins gate references make me so god damn happy! secondly, i'd love to draw with you! i drew my profile pic literally 4 hours ago if you're wondering what my style is ^^ unfortunately, i suck at long distance relationships so i really hope a friendship could blossom from this! that'd be super awesome! you seem like a super interesting and fun person to chat to so, if you are interested in making a friend, feel free to add my discord @ CrystalGear#1820

#7 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗

𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗

kiddo

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • LocationGermany

Posted 13 July 2019 - 02:06 PM

hey, I'm clover and I'm a little from germany (which is quite a distance but still...) uwu

I'm pretty shy so it might take a little while for me to really open up and stuff, but I'm super willing to talk! I'm also hella clingy...

I'm also really into astrology and love drawing! And I love gumi!! and mlp too..

I'd love to talk to you and maybe get to know you! Feel free to message me on kik(raspberrymew) or on here if you want uwu

giphy.gif

#8 BabyPrincess79

BabyPrincess79

BabyPrincess ❤️

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationEast Tn

Posted 14 July 2019 - 12:34 PM

Hia! I’m Tonya! I’m a bratty diaper wearer. I’m super cuddly and fun and would love to get to know you ☺️ If you are interested in chatting you can add me and we can chat further. I am a bit shy at first but love to talk once I get to know someone. I love coloring and drawing. I love watching cartoons and animated movies. Ummm I really don’t know what else to say but they want so many words here.

#9 Austinjb1

Austinjb1

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts
    • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 15 July 2019 - 12:19 PM

Hi my names Austin im a switch but mostly a little , i love conspiracy theories mainly shane dawsons ones an stuff im not like hardcore into them but there interesting id like to talk more if you want also i love to write stories. An i like video games an movies my favorite book is the unwind series a super close second is the percy jackson an the apollo series by Rick Riordan. My favorite movies are toy story an the harry potter series.

#10 Luna Wonderlander

Luna Wonderlander

Little Star/Mama Moon

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationIn the land of stars and moons farther then space itself

Posted 18 July 2019 - 02:31 AM

Hi Lilly! Im Luna, Im actually a switch too! Though im still new to the side im looking for a little (female) though i am pansexual as well (myself having a preference for girls too). I have about a 50/50 mommy and little balance though im very good at making sure i bring the more needed side so if you wanted a full time mommy that would be fine with me and i could very easily just color with you in my own little space. I live in Ohio so i know thats a bit of a stretch and I am however myself 19. But i've got a mama bear spirit and would be honored to take care of someone. I'll be looking to take college courses for teaching 1st-3rd grade. Even if uninterested i think you'd be an excellent friend. If you are interested in any way please dont hesitate to dm (pm) me here and i can certainly give you any other info you are looking for!

~Luna xxx

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pokemon, anime, art, drawing, artist, gaming, gamer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users