• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 43 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 09:36 PM

Age (Required): 37
    Little Age: 13-17
    Name: Lil Monster
    Role: sub/middle
    Looking for: A middle to chat with, like a pen pal!

--------------------------------------------

Looking for a middle who is interested in chatting about your experience as a middle, your caregiver (if you have one), what you like to do as a middle.  I enjoy DIY crafts, stuffies, toys, clothing...I was never a "girly girl" when I was younger.  Since realizing some of who I am, I have definitely began to embrace my middle "teenager"!

I am a middle with children of my own and a Daddy.  It's not easy being a middle with children for sure!

Attached Files

• lulubell and Tigerskat like this

💘I may be a middle, but I have needs too💘

When I Am middle

#2 Guest_PrincessSparkles35_*

Guest_PrincessSparkles35_*
    • Guests

Posted 03 July 2019 - 11:27 AM

Hi....I can totally relate to what you're saying. I'm 35 and a middle too. I have a child and a mummy. I would love to be your friend and have someone to talk with that can relate to what I deal with too. It is hard some days.
    • ##Naughtys lil Monster## likes this

#3 Guest_Blueblinky_*

Guest_Blueblinky_*
    • Guests

Posted 03 July 2019 - 11:41 AM

Hiiiii im 28 but also am an indigenous 2 spirit person with no kiddos yet. Im SO GLAD you made a thread, i always feel left out having gotten into ddlg so late lol

#4 ##Naughtys lil Monster##

##Naughtys lil Monster##

😈Naughty's lil Monster😈

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 43 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 08:49 PM

Hi....I can totally relate to what you're saying. I'm 35 and a middle too. I have a child and a mummy. I would love to be your friend and have someone to talk with that can relate to what I deal with too. It is hard some days.

Thanks! I definitely feel out of the element due to those factors!

When I Am middle

#5 ##Naughtys lil Monster##

##Naughtys lil Monster##

😈Naughty's lil Monster😈

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 43 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 08:50 PM

Hiiiii im 28 but also am an indigenous 2 spirit person with no kiddos yet. Im SO GLAD you made a thread, i always feel left out having gotten into ddlg so late lol

Yeah...I started when I was at the tail end of 35...lol

When I Am middle

#6 Guest_lab_brat_*

Guest_lab_brat_*
    • Guests

Posted 04 July 2019 - 10:27 AM

Yay, kindred spirits!

#7 Guest_Blueblinky_*

Guest_Blueblinky_*
    • Guests

Posted 05 July 2019 - 09:14 AM

I feel it! I just started like a couple if years ago when i was 26. It doesnt help when youre also both an abortion care provider and a birthing support person and autistic lmao. Its been a trip

#8 ##Naughtys lil Monster##

##Naughtys lil Monster##

😈Naughty's lil Monster😈

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 43 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 03:49 PM

I feel it! I just started like a couple if years ago when i was 26. It doesnt help when youre also both an abortion care provider and a birthing support person and autistic lmao. Its been a trip

Wow! That's a load there...

Well thank you for sharing because knowing I'm not alone in this does help...

• Princess ♛ likes this

When I Am middle

#9 Nymph

Nymph

little bimbo

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 231 posts
    • Locationnear San Diego

Posted 31 July 2019 - 03:24 PM

I would love to be your friend, I will add you :D

I am 36, married to my Daddy and we have a 5 year old demon. You can read more in my profile and feel free to ask anything ^_^

#10 keeperofstuffies

keeperofstuffies

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 29 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 10:50 AM

I'm 44 and had the same thought and was happy to stumble upon this thread.  Fell free to add me if you would like.

I have 2 daughters of my own (16 & 22) and am married but hubby wants no part of this lifestyle....so we do our own thing.

If you have facebook and want to add me there also, feel free. I love new friends!!!

https://www.facebook...otherofStuffies

#11 Slinky

Slinky

Middle

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 02:31 PM

So relatable <3 I'm a middle as well with step children of my own . I find  that creating the space I need to be in this desired mindset takes much more time and effort , but isn't impossible . Feel feel to write me anytime !  :p

tumblr_n0um185hfr1qhpr0so1_500.jpg

#12 VioletPinkie

VioletPinkie

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts
    • LocationNorthern Kentucky

Posted 26 August 2019 - 12:46 PM

I'm 35 and more of a middle I guess. I shift from maybe 2nd/3rd grade up to maybe Freshman in high school. I'm not much of a girly-girl myself unless it's for a special occasion, then I want to be as girly as possible!

I've got a 12-year-old foster son my husband and I are adopting. We actually went to the mall to buy back to school clothes for him and I was having the best time, we went into Hot Topic and looked at all the Harry Potter stuff and totally wanted Slytherine (me) and Hufflepuff (him) backpacks until we saw how much they cost.

#13 toastyhobbit

toastyhobbit

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • Locationcalifornia

Posted 31 August 2019 - 05:32 AM

oh wow, seeing this thread is so wonderful!  i'm not sure if my age range extends to middle, or if i'm firmly in the kiddo area, but seeing others who are not in their early 20s is such a breath of relief.  and seeing all of you with kids too!!!  i'm sure it makes things complicated, but i spent the last couple of months very sure i would have to give up the dream of adopting.

i'm 33 and boy-ish, but i will not let that stop me from loving girl things! it's actually be rather nice getting to have a second go at this, to like girl things on my own terms without anyone shoving them down my throat.

• ##Naughtys lil Monster## and keeperofstuffies like this

cass (they/them, he/him)

#14 Tigerskat

Tigerskat

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 10:56 AM

Hi! I’m new here. I’m 44. I live in a rural tiny Texas town. I’ve been married to my Daddy since I was 16. We carefully explored ddlg from the first year we were married. We have a 15 year old son. Our oddities isolate us here in town though. (Think Footloose. If you’re not paying off a pastor you have NO social life.). Daddy is a veteran. (Making civilian friendships awkward.). But His service made him a fantastic Daddy. Because I was at his side before he took the oath and made it through all the way, other vets don’t tend to trust me. So, he’s given up on the VFW as well. He has a “We are a package deal” attitude and if you are mean to my kitty I will hurt you attitude. I go with him everywhere so if I’m not welcome we don’t go.

I go between 12 and 16 usually. I am girly though and Daddy loves anime so I have little pink wigs ❤ with pigtails. And I’ve been known to go out wearing my kitty ears. In fact Daddy bought me a princess crown at Walmart. The cashier asked how old my daughter is. We and Daddy just laughed! Now she glares at me when we go.

People are SOOO judgmental.
    • ##Naughtys lil Monster##, Ebony Fruit Bat and keeperofstuffies like this

#15 ##Naughtys lil Monster##

##Naughtys lil Monster##

😈Naughty's lil Monster😈

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 43 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 07:05 PM

I would love to be your friend, I will add you :D

I am 36, married to my Daddy and we have a 5 year old demon. You can read more in my profile and feel free to ask anything ^_^

Thanks!

I have been away for a little bit!  But I will definitely accept!

Having kids and being in the lifestyle is not easy...lol..

When I Am middle

#16 ##Naughtys lil Monster##

##Naughtys lil Monster##

😈Naughty's lil Monster😈

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 43 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 07:06 PM

I'm 44 and had the same thought and was happy to stumble upon this thread.  Fell free to add me if you would like.

I have 2 daughters of my own (16 & 22) and am married but hubby wants no part of this lifestyle....so we do our own thing.

If you have facebook and want to add me there also, feel free. I love new friends!!!

https://www.facebook...otherofStuffies

Hi!

I will add you for sure!

Life has been kicking me in the butt lately lol so I have been off the radar a little.

• keeperofstuffies likes this

When I Am middle

#17 ##Naughtys lil Monster##

##Naughtys lil Monster##

😈Naughty's lil Monster😈

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 43 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 07:14 PM

So relatable <3 I'm a middle as well with step children of my own . I find  that creating the space I need to be in this desired mindset takes much more time and effort , but isn't impossible . Feel feel to write me anytime !  :p

I agree!  I find it more difficult as well so I started journalling....it's helped a bit when I can't just get into the space, but then again, I am generally the same and don't really age regress lol

When I Am middle

#18 ##Naughtys lil Monster##

##Naughtys lil Monster##

😈Naughty's lil Monster😈

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 43 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 07:16 PM

I'm 35 and more of a middle I guess. I shift from maybe 2nd/3rd grade up to maybe Freshman in high school. I'm not much of a girly-girl myself unless it's for a special occasion, then I want to be as girly as possible!

I've got a 12-year-old foster son my husband and I are adopting. We actually went to the mall to buy back to school clothes for him and I was having the best time, we went into Hot Topic and looked at all the Harry Potter stuff and totally wanted Slytherine (me) and Hufflepuff (him) backpacks until we saw how much they cost.

Hi!

Shops like those are the WORST! LOL!

I want to go in and buy everything!  I wasn't a girly girl until I got to be an adult and now....lol pink..well pink and black and purple and.....(glitter)

When I Am middle

#19 ##Naughtys lil Monster##

##Naughtys lil Monster##

😈Naughty's lil Monster😈

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 43 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 07:21 PM

oh wow, seeing this thread is so wonderful!  i'm not sure if my age range extends to middle, or if i'm firmly in the kiddo area, but seeing others who are not in their early 20s is such a breath of relief.  and seeing all of you with kids too!!!  i'm sure it makes things complicated, but i spent the last couple of months very sure i would have to give up the dream of adopting.

i'm 33 and boy-ish, but i will not let that stop me from loving girl things! it's actually be rather nice getting to have a second go at this, to like girl things on my own terms without anyone shoving them down my throat.

OMG!

This exactly.  I was sooooo anti girl everything growing up.  Dresses...pink...bows and stuff.  I missed out on fads and stuff because I felt like I was being told I HAD to in order to be a girl.  Now as a woman, I know who I am so to speak and I am comfortable liking "girly things"!

When I Am middle

#20 ##Naughtys lil Monster##

##Naughtys lil Monster##

😈Naughty's lil Monster😈

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 43 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 07:25 PM

Hi! I’m new here. I’m 44. I live in a rural tiny Texas town. I’ve been married to my Daddy since I was 16. We carefully explored ddlg from the first year we were married. We have a 15 year old son. Our oddities isolate us here in town though. (Think Footloose. If you’re not paying off a pastor you have NO social life.). Daddy is a veteran. (Making civilian friendships awkward.). But His service made him a fantastic Daddy. Because I was at his side before he took the oath and made it through all the way, other vets don’t tend to trust me. So, he’s given up on the VFW as well. He has a “We are a package deal” attitude and if you are mean to my kitty I will hurt you attitude. I go with him everywhere so if I’m not welcome we don’t go.

I go between 12 and 16 usually. I am girly though and Daddy loves anime so I have little pink wigs ❤ with pigtails. And I’ve been known to go out wearing my kitty ears. In fact Daddy bought me a princess crown at Walmart. The cashier asked how old my daughter is. We and Daddy just laughed! Now she glares at me when we go.

People are SOOO judgmental.

I sometimes feel awkward when I put on my puffs (pink LOL Doll Puffs) or things like that.  I always look at him for approval...I don't want to embarrass him...but he always says.. if that what you want to wear, it's fine..with that Daddy look :-D

I have 5 pairs of glitter sneakers that I wear with matching colored headwraps (just missing read lol) and I always have my bracelets on that say kitten, spoiled etc LOL

You rock what you wanna girl!

When I Am middle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users