• LocationLeeds, West Yorkshire, England

Posted 03 July 2019 - 01:19 PM

Age (Required): 48
    Little Age: 5-12
    Name: DaddyMark70
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: Bi
    Looking for: Little/Middle/Princess
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous (No Exception)
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------
    This is very much a tenuous step in a new direction and a "work in progress", so please bear with me!

I'm a 40-something chap in Yorkshire, UK, seeking a younger little or middle to whom I could be Daddy in the "real world".

I would like to find that special little/middle who wants a loving and caring daddy who is also firm and strict enough to know when it's time for praise and when it's time for punishment.

I'm quite new to this side of myself so I'm very much in "exploration" mode just now...

With that in mind, I'm hoping to find someone who'll join me on this (hate the word!) "journey" - perhaps someone who's newish to this sort of thing herself and is willing to explore and, I suppose, make some mistakes as well as making some marvellous discoveries about ourselves.

I would very much like it to be a one-to-one experience and I am seeking the legendary (mythical?) Long-Term Relationship...

In real life, I'm in a professional job, have my own house, am able to travel, love history, listening to music and playing it, reading, learning, meditating, doing yoga, dreaming, second-hand bookshops, record shops, museums, galleries...and tea.

I'm independent, have my own views on the world, am well-informed and low-maintenance.

I can travel but would really like to find someone in the Yorkshire area. I can dream! :)

And I'm sorta seeking someone similar to the above (or even very different!) :)

Please feel free to get in touch if any of the above sounds at all of interest!

Edited by DaddyMark70, 03 July 2019 - 01:23 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daddy, little, middle, princess, yorkshire, leeds, uk, north of england

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users