• Daddies Outfit Ideas

Little Kitten Daddy New Daddy Somebody-mew

• Please log in to reply
    9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Somebody-mew_*

Guest_Somebody-mew_*
    • Guests

Posted 04 July 2019 - 11:22 PM

What should daddies wear when out with their little/kitten?

I have a few date nights and “out on the town” nights coming up, as well as some littol dress up days and sexy “going out” + rope lessons coming up and i know what i want to/should wear... buuuuuttttt daddy is a new daddy and idk how to tell him what to wear/how to dress...

Ideally id like him to not clash with me.... like dress correspondent to the event. (: id love some suggestions.

#2 LittleTeacup

LittleTeacup

Soft good little girl

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 754 posts
    • LocationUnited States

Posted 04 July 2019 - 11:35 PM

Uh, I might not be the best person to give you advice since I just like casual stuff, but I'd recommend he just wear something like a nice button up shirt and pants or jeans. I guess for a sexier event he should wear something sexy.

And maybe for a "little" day get him a t-shirt that says "best daddy ever" or something :D

Big age: 30

Little age: 5-7

Children don't worry what they look like to others. They are 100% themselves. When we get older, we learn to fit in society by submerging those parts of ourselves that our culture looks down on. We don't want to be rejected by our parents. We don't want to be rejected by our peers. Growing up may include re-embracing ourselves even if we must stand alone.

Thank you for being here as I re-embrace the Self I'm meant to be.

(Note: I'm not looking for a caregiver right now. Please don't ask.)

#3 Guest_Niet meer_*

Guest_Niet meer_*
    • Guests

Posted 05 July 2019 - 12:07 AM

I usually dress for the occasion.

So when we go to the theatre I will wear a suit, but when we go shopping I could wear a shirts with buttons and jeans. I could also go with a plain white T-shirt, jeans and army boots. There are a lot of ways to dress Daddy-like.

But as a little once said to me. The most important part in Daddy clothes is that Daddy is in them!

#4 Guest_Somebody-mew_*

Guest_Somebody-mew_*
    • Guests

Posted 05 July 2019 - 12:08 AM

Uh, I might not be the best person to give you advice since I just like casual stuff, but I'd recommend he just wear something like a nice button up shirt and pants or jeans. I guess for a sexier event he should wear something sexy.

And maybe for a "little" day get him a t-shirt that says "best daddy ever" or something :D

THAAAAAANKIES!!

#5 Guest_Somebody-mew_*

Guest_Somebody-mew_*
    • Guests

Posted 05 July 2019 - 12:11 AM

I usually dress for the occasion.
    So when we go to the theatre I will wear a suit, but when we go shopping I could wear a shirts with buttons and jeans. I could also go with a plain white T-shirt, jeans and army boots. There are a lot of ways to dress Daddy-like.
    But as a little once said to me. The most important part in Daddy clothes is that Daddy is in them!

Thaaaaank you. (: doesnt going to the movies in a suit get uncomfortable? Id rather wear PJs. :3 daddy is the same so i guess we get away with that. Ill keep in mind the white shirt cause that sounds nice.

#6 Guest_Niet meer_*

Guest_Niet meer_*
    • Guests

Posted 05 July 2019 - 12:17 AM

Well I was talking more about the theatre as going to the ballet or going to see a play.

The white shirt is always a good option in summer. I an wearing it today too.

#7 Guest_Somebody-mew_*

Guest_Somebody-mew_*
    • Guests

Posted 05 July 2019 - 06:45 AM

Well I was talking more about the theatre as going to the ballet or going to see a play.
    The white shirt is always a good option in summer. I an wearing it today too.

Ohhhhhh! Duhhhh. That makes sense. Ive not been to a play in sooooo long. -sigh- but youre right. Haha. Situation dictates.

#8 Guest_LittleSnowiii_*

Guest_LittleSnowiii_*
    • Guests

Posted 22 July 2019 - 01:21 PM

I guess is more "yes sir" what I'm about to say but, I melt with a nice pair of black pants and a white shirt. Classy and yummy haha.

Also any suit is amazing ^^

• Fragile Princess likes this

#9 Fragile Princess

Fragile Princess

♡ Magical girl bunny fairy dolly lolita princess ♡

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 44 posts
    • Location♡ Wonderland ♡

Posted 22 July 2019 - 08:57 PM

I totally melt at elegance. Nice tie, good quality shirt, vintage clothing especially. If he dresses steampunkish, or the "vampire" style - I want him. *^*

1UwjDGR.gif

a003uWM.gif76ABuC8.gifFaEP1Qh.gif

1UwjDGR.gif

#10 Breakingrules

Breakingrules

Princess Macy

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 62 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 05:25 PM

For lnormal occasions simple is the key. Basic shirts, nice classy shoes or casual boots and a pants with a good fit. No prints, oversized clothing or bright colours.

And in my opinion, a suit is always a good idea haha.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Little, Kitten, Daddy, New Daddy, Somebody-mew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users