•  

• Photo

Shy babygirl looking for care and guidance from a Daddy

babygirl little middle

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 bunnie2boo

bunnie2boo

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationBurlington, NJ

Posted 06 July 2019 - 08:05 AM

Age (Required): 18
    Little Age: 4-6
    Name: Bunnie or Pup
    Role: sub/little
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Daddy/Caregiver
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------

Hiya there! I've never done anything like this before. 

I've always been a curious kitten and I love learning new things. I enjoy baking, dancing, singing, watching cartoons, and watching anime (with subtitles). I like playing video games and watching people play video games. I guess I have an above reading level. My favorite genres are fiction, non-fiction, sci/fi, action/adventure, and mystery.

I've been raised to grow up fast and to take care of other's needs before my own. I always had to make the grown up decision and be responsible for everything. I'm basically the Mom in my group of friends because I make sure that they have what they need, give them advice, and find solutions to them problems. I don't mind it but it would be nice for someone to do that to me. I don't have all the answers and I'm still trying figure out stuff. I need guidance from a patient and caring caregiver. Even though I'm very shy, I do have a mischievous streak to me. We can talk about the nsfw stuff later ok?

I also love shiny things!!

• darkronin and Vtdaddy420 like this

#2 Vtdaddy420

Vtdaddy420

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationVermont

Posted 06 July 2019 - 08:32 AM

Hey I’m a daddy from Vermont looking for a little. I’m 6’4” with brown hair and eyes. I tend to be a pretty laid back daddy but I can be a stern master when I need to be. I think rules and punishments are something that should be decided and agreed upon together. Ummm what else?? I play sax in a band and write music. I’m currently in college. I have a constant need to be needed so I’d like to think I’m a pretty good caretaker but anyways, message me if you want to learn more about me :)

#3 CaringButFirm

CaringButFirm

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 01:01 PM

Hello there.  I'm an experienced dom from very close to you...also an architect and artist.  I'm definitely intense, intellectual, but goofy and sweet (I'm good at hiding that side :p)  So if you're curious about the lifestyle, lets talk more!  I'm fine with taking things slow and getting to know each other at a distance first - whatever you feel comfortable with.  I'm protective, caring, and a natural mentor. Message me for personal details!

He who lives without folly isn't so wise as he thinks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: babygirl, little, middle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users