Age (Required): 19 (20 in august)
    Name: I'll share in DM's if nessecary
    Role: Daddy dom
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Little aged 17-19
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------
    TL;DR: I'm a huge nerd that is looking for a princess in the UK around my age to make them as happy as i can <3

Where to start... i have a multitude of hobbies, but the big ones include art (i drew my profile picture), music (i play guitar and sing... a lot) and video games. i'm a huge nerd, into comics and super hero movies, i play D&D and warhammer and i wanna get into more tabletop games. i love space and all things sci-fi too. as for my personality, i'm a pretty chill person. i like to think i'm easy to talk to and that i'm enjoyable company. i pretty much always put everyone before myself (which isn't always a good thing ^^') but thats probably due to my anxiety. i'm pretty good at 1 to 1 conversations but in groups i strugle, but thats not important. whats important is, i'm looking for someone local (just living in the same country is local enough) that i can care for and cherish and make happy, just make sure you're okay with an idiot talking too much about his passions, caring too much, being clingy as heck, and being hella soft cos all i want is to make my princess as happy as can be!

#2 DeltaInk

DeltaInk

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationKent

Posted 07 July 2019 - 01:39 PM

Hi! I'm a little in the uk and I think you sound cool so yeah. This has to be 75 words :( which is really long. Ah, I like comics too and I really really really love space. I like listening to rambles and I'm quite clingy too! I'm just looking for someone to care about and for them to care about me, I don't have any special requirements, but since we like the same things we'd get on even better! 75 words is so many aha.

Edited by DeltaInk, 09 July 2019 - 03:29 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daddy, Dom, England, Uk, Monogamous, Local

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users