•  

• Photo

Hi everyone! Little here

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 A Smol Jellie

A Smol Jellie

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationLouisiana, United States

Posted 08 July 2019 - 01:04 PM

Age (Required): 18 as of yesrerday! Woot woot
    Little Age:
    Name: Grant
    Role: Switch
    Sexual Orientation: bisexual/bicurious
    Looking for: caregiver, gender/age is not a big deal
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): preferably monogamy but open to other options
    Number of partners I have: zero
    --------------------------------------------
    Hiya! Thank you for visiting my personal! My name is Grant, and I discovered this website a few months ago but was afraid to officially join until I was of age. Well as of yesterday I’m an adult, and I’m super excited to be a part of the community! I’d consider myself a switch, but lately I’ve kinda wanted to experiment more in being a little since I’d never really done that before. I’m from the United States, and I love to draw, read, do cardistry and magic, and I will destroy some gummy watermelons. Im just sorta looking for anything. Wanna be friends? Awesome! Wanna possibly start something together? I’m all ears. I’m open to talking to anyone, so if you’re at all interested in talking to me as a friend or something more, shoot a friend request!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users