•  

• Photo

little trans boy looking for his mommy/daddy

mdlbddlb little boy kitten puppy

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 dummybabey

dummybabey

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 11:09 PM

Age (Required): 18
    Little Age: 2-6
    Name: malakai
    Role: little boy/kitten!
    Sexual Orientation: bi ;o
    Looking for: a daddy/mommy! i can be a bit of a brat, but i can also be an angel! i want someone who can take care of me, and tell me what to do. i’m a trans boy, pre-t and i don’t have a binder yet so i still have a bit of a chest. i would prefer if anyone who is interested is 18-23 otherwise i’ll feel uncomfortable:/
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): monogamous please!
    Number of partners I have: 0 :(
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.* ;O okay, so my name is malakai. i’m newly eighteen and a senior in high school.( i got held back a year) i’m new to the community so please be nice to me. i love kitties! i have three right now :) i love painting! and music. i watch a lot of youtube, my favorites are dan and phil! i love bts ;O absolute baby’s :3 message me! and i’ll tell you my kik :3 (( fyi !! i want something long distance, i’m still living at home and my parents don’t know about this! another fyi !! this can get kinda sexual so if that makes you uncomfortable then don’t message me !! uwu))

Edited by dummybabey, 08 July 2019 - 11:36 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mdlbddlb, little boy, kitten, puppy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users