xBunneh

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationBrisbane, Australia

Posted 14 July 2019 - 05:02 AM

Age (Required): 28
    Little Age: 3-7
    Name: Bunneh (Ill give out irl name to those I know)
    Role: Little/Pet
    Looking for: Friends to game with and chat with

--------------------------------------------
    I'm just a little Bunneh girl looking to make friends to game with and chat to.

I have an xbox and a pc (laptop) and would love to make some Aussie and international gaming buddies. I play a different variety off games, and if there's a game that you want to play with me on and I don't have it I can easily get it.

Games I have installed;

​Eso, Destiny 2, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Ark, Black Desert, Battelfield 4, Diablo 3, Skyrim, NeverWinter, Sims 4, Fables 1, 2, 3, Dauntless, Reckoning Star Wars Kotor 1 and 2

​I also have cross platform games like Fortnite and Minecraft as well!

​I don't mind the timezones as I work night shifts I find that international gamers are always online when I am home from work so that would be really neat if I had someone to chat with.

• Trintiger likes this

#2 AndrewMA2018

AndrewMA2018

Andrew4President

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 28 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 14 July 2019 - 05:08 AM

Hey i can play some games with you but there is one game i can help out with and play more. Minecraft. or any server bassed game i can help out with i have a dedicated server and can deploy game servers in a few moments. it could be fun if i made a minecraft server, (bedrock or java?) and then see what happens ony have a few rules like no greafing

Oh im from england

#3 SmolxBunneh

SmolxBunneh

xBunneh

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationBrisbane, Australia

Posted 14 July 2019 - 05:19 AM

Id like that ^^  Id also love to play Minecraft more, I find it hard to play solo >w< You don't have to worry about greafing on my end, I can get caught up for hours just making a house.

​What's your platform that you prefer to play on?

#4 Duskstrider

Duskstrider

Daddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationSweden

Posted 14 July 2019 - 05:55 AM

I got a Xbox One if you just wanna hang out and play some games :) i pretty much got all the games you added Up there :) Id Love to play some ESO, Fallout 76, dauntless, Diablo, ark or destiny 2 together :) Minecraft works too!

#5 JayJayBiscuit

JayJayBiscuit

Daddy,Nerd,Weebish

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 23 posts
    • LocationCleveland,OH

Posted 14 July 2019 - 12:58 PM

Been thinking i need more Aussie friends since they're on when i usually get on lol, I also have an xbox 1... and lately have been playing more Minecraft but on top of that i do play destiny 2 but haven't since the black armory expansion and Monster Hunter World.. would love to play sometime

#6 AndrewMA2018

AndrewMA2018

Andrew4President

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 28 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 14 July 2019 - 01:57 PM

Id like that ^^  Id also love to play Minecraft more, I find it hard to play solo >w< You don't have to worry about greafing on my end, I can get caught up for hours just making a house.

​What's your platform that you prefer to play on?

I normally play on Java Edition minecraft, if you want to join it ill make the server now, Well before i even hit post i have made it it runs Minecraft 1.14.3 with plugin support (i can code plugins) the ip is: 195.154.156.215:25516

#7 Sir Daddy

Sir Daddy

The Last Boy Scout

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 36 posts
    • LocationWisconsin USA

Posted 14 July 2019 - 04:48 PM

The games I have installed are:

Age of Wushu

BlackShot

Drakensang Online

El Sword

Guild Wars (1)

MedianXL (D2 mod)

Neverwinter

Star Citizen

Shroud of the Avatar

Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR)

The Settlers Online

Warface

Xonotic

XPilot

I also have GOG Galaxy and a ton (over 100) of games installed on there.  If there's anything you're interested in trying drop me a line.  :)

#8 Trintiger

Trintiger

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 July 2019 - 01:29 AM

Greetings!

I am also an Aussie and mostly play PC games. My time pretty much varies but when I don't have work, I like to see if I can join others in co-operative games. I prefer them over solo play in all honesty. 

The games we have in common that I have currently installed are:
    Destiny 2
    Black Desert Online (I think that's what you mean by Black Desert)
    Dauntless
    Minecraft (Though, you might have to help me with it since I barely play but don't mind getting into it)
    Ark (I got a problem with breeding raptors to create a raptor squad. xD)

Other games I have installed:
    Dead by Daylight
    Overwatch
    Payday 2
    CSGO (I am bad)
    Arma 3
    Anthem
    Apex
    Warframe
    League of Legends

I also work mostly in the afternoon to around 11pm, NSW time. Hope we get along. c:

#9 _PrincessKristy_

_PrincessKristy_

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 09:25 PM

I made a minecraft server, it’s a work in progress because it’s only me on it as of right now, but if you wanna play with me on it the IP address is Princesskristy.aternos.me I call it CGLcraft ☺️

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xbox, gaming, little, friends, pc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users