• LocationTexas

Posted 14 July 2019 - 10:23 AM

Age (Required): Eighteen
    Little Age: Three to about six I think
    Name: Maggie!
    Role: Little Girl
    Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
    Looking for: A girlfriend, and a mommy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous maybe, I don't have much experience with Polyamory but it interests me
    Number of partners I have: I'm not with anyone ^-^
    --------------------------------------------
    Hi there I'm Maggie! I love tapping into my curiosity side and love to learn all I can if I go to museums, art galleries, aquariums, and zoo's! (Wow that's a lot, sorry! ^-^) For hobbies I love helping my mom with her Girl Scout Troop (I just recently aged out of Girl Scouts, I was one for 10+ years), and I love spending time with my best friends and family! You could say I live a busy life :D
    ~ When I'm little I love having my favorite stuffie with me. He's pretty much in my lap or near me all the time. And I really like coloring pictures to help cheer up people! I tend to be sleepy and behavior wise I love being good to get praise ^-^ Unfortunately I tend to get pulled out of littlespace/ not able to get in it at all sometimes..sorry if that's an issue.
    ~ And when I'm big I'm a huge humanitarian. I love volunteer work and using my time to help others in need! (Animals included :3)
    I'm a strong believer of treating others how I want to be treated.

Partner wise I'm hoping to find someone patient and understanding. Someone who wants to better themselves. I've been burned twice with my past relationships so..I'm sorry if I seem overly cautious.

Edited by StrawberryBabydoll, Yesterday, 10:18 PM.

• Princespixie likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mommy, Little Girl, Mdlg, Lesbian, Little, MommyDom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users