•  

• Photo

Daddy - UK - Searching for my forever girl!

daddy little girl ddlg uk england longterm relationship forever

• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 JustSendIt28

JustSendIt28

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationNottingham - UK

Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:07 PM

Age (Required): 25
    Name: Ben
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Long term relationship with an awesome little!
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Mono! 
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------

It's impossible for me to assume that I'm the nice guy you've always wanted but I can promise that I really do try my best to be a nice person in general! I'm looking for someone to share my life with. I'm looking for someone who wants a relationship that will eventually involve living together in person with the idea of spending our lives together.

Mainly looking for someone from the UK however if someone from Europe wants to talk to me and would actually make an effort to meet up with me then I won't say no to getting to know you! 

I just recently graduated University studying Computer Science and have gone straight into a job that I've moved to Nottingham from Kent/Essex for! 

I'm incredibly tactile, I love hugs, holding hands, and cuddling. Physical touch is the best way to convey love imo so I'm looking for someone who loves hugs, holding hands, and affection too.

I'm a cross between introvert and extrovert! I love meeting new people and talking to new people but I don't like house parties or night clubs and once I've got my little would choose a night in with her over just about anything! 

I'm looking for someone to share my life with because I want to, not because I feel like it. I'm worthy of love and so are you! 

As for appearance I'm 6'1, not skinny, not fat, rocking a dadbod! Caucasian/white with medium length, slicked back brown hair and blue eyes with no tattoos though I plan on getting a few in the future!

I don't smoke, or do drugs and only drink on occasion though when I drink, I tend not to get drunk because it just isnt enjoyable anymore! I don't mind if you occasionally do some or all of these things, as long as you are responsible about it and don't make my home smell like smoke.

I have no kids and no pets however someday in the future would love pets and am open to kids should the circumstances be correct (though it is in no way a a requirement for me).

I am affectionate, sensual, and sexual, but I'm not looking for FWB or Polyamory. I'm only looking for a relationship. I'm sexually adventurous and open to trying new things and I would like to be with someone who mirrors this! Of course we all have our hard limits and I am completely respectful of this! 

I value effort above all else, if you're making an effort for me then my heart will melt like butter. Honesty also means a lot to me! I've had a bad history of girls either cheating on me or telling me what I want to hear then leading me on for months! 

What I'm Looking For

I'm looking for a little girl (18-28) who loves holding hands, cuddling, and spending quality time together. I don't want to be with someone who is primarily a brat as we simply would not work! Through my time as a daddy I've learnt that I need to be with someone who wants to make me happy just as much as I want to make you happy and trust me, when you have me as a daddy you basically become my top priority and all I want is to make my girl happy so keep that in mind! 

I'll be honest with you... Yes... There has to be physical attraction but no, that does not mean you have to have the body of a model. Beauty is with the eye of the beholder and I don't have a type necessarily though I like my girl to have long hair but asides from that I don't really have a type! I may or may not find you physically attractive just as you may or may not find me physically attractive! Guess we just have to take a roll of the dice right? :p

Feel free to add me and message me! Happy to show you selfies of myself :)

Edited by JustSendIt28, 18 July 2019 - 10:02 AM.

• Curvy princess likes this

I am a hard person to deal with, but also a person that would give you the world just to see your smile

#2 Little_Puppy

Little_Puppy

Puppy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationEurope

Posted 15 July 2019 - 04:06 PM

Really interested in your post!

Have a read of my profile and maybe we can chat :)

I sent you a friend request!

(Sorry for the repeats! I had to reach the text limit ><)

-Kayla

• JustSendIt28 likes this

#3 CHRISTINA980

CHRISTINA980

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 04:12 PM

I from Leeds UK I looking for a daddy and a boyfriend I love cuddles and love spending time with each my ab side is about 1 to 2 years old. My name is Christina I am 28 years old I have got autism so I love to colour and make pictures for you love football and watching hope you reply love to meet up one day daddy from Christina email address is Christinapemberton980@gmail.com thank you

#4 yxchae

yxchae

𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • Locationseoul.

Posted 17 July 2019 - 05:31 PM

hi! i'm from the uk, but i'm about to be abroad for a year.. but i'll be back in the uk after that. so i'm not sure if that automatically rules me out,, but!! i thought i'd post anyway. 

i'm 21 (22 in a few days) and i'm studying languages at university. i'm a ridiculously clingy, needy little (in general, too, honestly). i want both a cg and a partner, someone i can rely on and such. i read your profile briefly and saw that you like both f1 and motogp!! i've been getting into both recently. i really wanted to go to silverstone for the british grand prix heh. anyway, i love music and studying. i'm a bit of a nerd, and like you, i'm somewhere between an introvert and extrovert. i love being around people and doing things but i get worn out ridiculously easily and need my 'recovery' time. i do have mental health issues, which plays a massive part in my life, unfortunately. buuut it doesnt affect too much. 

anyway! i rambled a lot. i have kik, or you can message me on here if you want to get to know me. c: 

edit: i forgot to add!!! i love computers too heh. i took a computer science course in college and been teaching myself some programming languages lately. its hard tho.. :c i love video games too! 

Edited by uyunie, 17 July 2019 - 05:35 PM.

• JustSendIt28 likes this

e49296851b1fecde704021ddb02dd68b73dc9c50

#5 FoxyViolet

FoxyViolet

Vickie

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 27 posts
    • LocationPortsmouth UK

Posted 29 July 2019 - 11:12 AM

Hi there, 

My name is Vickie, and I am a 26 year old little from the UK. I am not a 24/7 little, and am also a sub as well as a little. Primarily a non sexual little, but a sexual submissive. When I am in little space I am aged between 4-7. 

I have sent you a friend request so hoping we can message soon :) If not you can always send me a message on kik: FoxyViolet93

Take Care x

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daddy, little, girl, ddlg, uk, england, longterm relationship, forever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users