DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

A place for littles to talk little to eachother :)

Guest Little_Miss

I'm doing okay today thank you, Kitten_Pie.

@CrossWires You'll be surprised the number folks over 18 who buy even collect toys so don't worry to much about buying things at car boots and the like. I can remember in my late twenties running across a field having just bought a Plushie you could do puppetry with, playin' with it as I met up with my younger brother with hundreds of folks.

@Little Miss I'm sure they exist.

http://www.amazon.com/Hello-Kitty-Party-Lollipops-8pk/dp/B00EHKB85A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442231250&sr=8-1&keywords=hello+kitty+lollipop

I got a new cuddly blanket over the weekend. It's pink with white polky dots and its sooooo soft. Daddy said it was the softest blanket he ever felt. Maybe I should get him one for Christmas. But not pink!

Oh! I almost forgotted! I got some new pjs today. They are onesie ones and they is Olaf! They has a hood on them and the hood is Olafs head! . They had unicorn ones too. Ima ask daddy for them for Christmas

So jealous! I'm too tall for those onesies, but I do have a purple onesie with moons on.

I am really tired, but I'm awake at silly hours. I'm going to have some warm milk in my sippy and try to sleep again with my kitties.

The ones I have don't have footies either - I like footies but socks wash better and I don't want smelly feets.  Ew.  But yes, I'd love a unicorn one!! :)

Going to wear my onesie tonight to help me sleep again. 

• Like 1

Oh, I´m excited, I ate an orange in my bedroom and now everything smells good and nice and christmasy and I´m so excited for christmasss because I want to make Daddy an advent calendar... ^_^btw any ideas for that?

• Like 1

Ahhhhh, I really wanna do more little stuff but I have a roommate now and I don't know any other littles in this city! Or in this country!! Or how to find any :(

• Like 2

I´m in sticker heaven :wub: a supermarket nearby had a special arts and crafts offer thing, and I bought 12 sheets of stickers. There are owls, fairys, hearts, butterflys....awwwww

• 2 weeks later...

Omg is that really your playroom??? This little one wants to come over and bellyflop on the port chairs!

No, not mine in real life.. But, in my mind, lol...

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everybody! *hugs* *waves* this is a really neet chat. it made me bounce like a bunny rabbit  :p I hope this chat keeps going for a very long time. I can only get on this site with my tv and my PS3.  <3 *glitter*