Little Age:1 or 2
    Name: Christina
    Role: baby
    Sexual Orientation:Female
    Looking for:Daddy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):Straight
    Number of partners I have:none
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies?

My Hobbies are watching football and watching horse racing on and going out for meals and going to the cinema. I like go swimming to.

MY name is Christina I am 28 years I will be 29 this Friday coming. My little age 1 till 3 years old who still wears nappies.

My dream is to meet a daddy who like me for who I am who loves cuddles and who loves going to the seaside.

I love to colour pitctures for my daddy. I got kik babychristina9800 if you want to get intouch or ask for my email through chat thankyou for your time. Baby Girl Christina

I would like to have plenty of thick nappies.

I live in leeds the uk. I have got autism to but I quite clever love my stuffies to and my blanket when I tired. Love playing with children toys and love colouring to and playing games on the ps4

Edited by CHRISTINA980, 09 August 2019 - 06:00 PM.

#2 CHRISTINA980

CHRISTINA980

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:47 AM

I want cuddles from a daddy. I love going to the seaside and love walking in the country I just want a daddy who loves me for who I am and loves me a been the way I am to.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users