DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

I don't know if I fit here but I'd like to find out

LoreLei_Shaw

Good Morning, 

Well it is for me at 0007 hrs and the start of my shift. Yes, I am working while writing this. So bad... I know. 

Anyway, I am Lorelei...Hi. Nice to meet you. I am new here, and EXTREMELY new to this lifestyle or the possibility of it. I don't even know if it is what I am looking for to be honest. 

I am 31 year old female, who pretty much completely worked her twenties away and has only now started to embrace her sexuality. I am engaged to a wonderful man, who absolutely loves to share me (sexually). We have tried having two other male partners join us, both times we have discovered they suffer from ED. Needless to say, it has not worked out in our favor. I loved it, don't get me wrong, but the whole point was to help me build my confidence. Now, I am a smart woman I know rationally that ED is a legitimate problem but it doesn't help my insecurities, feelings of being incapable and not good enough. So it winds up a vicious cycle. 

My fiance loves that I write my erotic stories, draw my sexy little images but I have to drag it out of him. He is not a man of words, he is silent. I am a words person. He understands he can't give me this and has encouraged my writing with my partners, talking and experimenting. He hasn't recently discovered my darkest secret - a Daddy fetish (maybe that is the incorrect term). He has encouraged me to explore it if it makes me happy but he doesn't really of the capabilities of being a "Daddy". 

I accidentally fell into a 'Daddy'ish relationship on-line. Both of us loved it for months, then he found a girlfriend and we stopped. He didn't want to be open about us and I didn't want to get anyone hurt. Well, now that it is over I can't stop thinking about it and how much I missed what we had. He was thousands of miles away, so no sex. Of course, there were some sexual elements but it was really how he made me feel; beautiful, cherished, wanted.  I figured, I should at least do some research and find out if what I 'played' in really is DDLG. 

I have read a lot of information on this site and I've found people experiences to be insightful and very helpful. I don't know if I qualify as a 'Little' but the 'Daddy' by definition sounds incredible

I am terribly sorry for the long introduction, but if you actually stayed with me and read it... Brownie Points for you. ; )

I have read a lot of information on this site and I've found people experiences to be insightful and very helpful. I don't know if I qualify as a 'Little' but the 'Daddy' by definition sounds incredible

Edited by LoreLei_Shaw
  • Like 2

Well the only thing I can really say is welcome to the community!

It's always nice to have someone new here and I hope you'll eventually find what you're looking for and lots of friends.

Wish you a wonderful experience in this community!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum!! We actually seem to have some things in common on a lot of fronts..feel free to message me ^.^
  • Like 1

Welcome and best wishes. Feel free to let me know if I can be of any help!

Thank you! I hope can I find what I am looking for. 

Hell hon, let me know how I fit in also...wanna try this together?  I am very new here.

Haha... You don't know if you quite fit either? Good to know, I'm not alone. 

Hey, welcome!

That was a nice little read. Glad to see you made it here! My story is somewhat similar, in that i was exposed to the CGL lifestyle without even knowing it until years later lol.

Hope your experience here is a good one. :)

Take care.

• Like 1

Hey, welcome!

That was a nice little read. Glad to see you made it here! My story is somewhat similar, in that i was exposed to the CGL lifestyle without even knowing it until years later lol.

Hope your experience here is a good one. :)

Take care.

Thank you Sparky, 

Love the profile picture! I am die hard biker girl ; ) 

And thank you for your service! 

Hi LoreLei, It's reallly nice to hear from someone else who has a Daddy but doesn't really know how she fits. I'm brand new to all of this too. I have a wonderful Daddy but I don't really feel like I'm a little at all. Like sometimes, I enjoy minor littleish elements. But I have little to no desire to act like I'm an actual child. I am a very strong independent person. For me, I think entering "little space" means that I am letting my Daddy spoil, cherish, and care for me.

Hi, also new and somewhat new to this lifestyle but it really is a place a care that I enjoy. I hope we both find what we are looking for ❤