New to DD/lg

PrincessMyaAngel

Hello All,

My name is Mya Angel 37 female and I am a middle. I have just started to embrace this part of myself this week. The war inside of me between how I feel and how I'm supposed to act led me to start searching to see if there were others like me and I came upon the DD/lg blogs and groups. I am thankful to finally have a name for how I have been feeling and to know that there is not something wrong with me. I have spent the past few days learning and reading everything I can find and am now happy to be a part of this group were I can learn and share with you all.

• Like 1

hello Mya... I am a little and like you wondered if something was wrong with me because of the way I act and feel... Daddy done some research for me and found out about this lifestyle and now we can learn about and enjoy it... Hope you can find enjoyment in your relationship...

HELLO! Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you're finally letting this side of yourself out to play. It's a really great experience! 

Welcome PrincessMyaAngel from a middle with a little side. Do feel free to either join in existing discussions or maybe start one of your own.

I can remember well the time when I found the name for how I felt and that-gasp-there were others just the same but like you never met before face to face.

With hugs, Jo.