• LocationNC, USA

Posted 23 July 2019 - 07:12 AM

Age (Required): 22
    Little Age: 3-5
    Name: Bee
    Role: Little
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Forever Daddy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous Only
    Number of partners I have: none
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.* I looking for a real relationship, not just fun. Please no fake Daddy's. I've never been with anyone before so must be okay with waiting for anything intimate. I plus size, sweet, shy angel. Always a good girl, polite and respectful. Must take things slowly. Has social anxiety. I love my stuffy, reading, coloring, watch movies, and Soo much more. I always in Little space to some extent. I have Kik if I feel comfortable with someone. I'm extremely clingy and I need a daddy who is okay with that.
    My daddy must be kind, protective, possessive, honest, funny, understanding and patient.

Edited by Littlebabyydoll, 19 September 2019 - 07:41 AM.

• Satanic๐Ÿ–คPanic and Starman like this

#2 @brokenDaddy

@brokenDaddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 01:14 PM

Hi my name is Corbin. Iโ€™m a kind gentle and caring daddy. Iโ€™m almost always available (except for when at work) and I have no real other friends so I can give 100% attention to those I care for. Iโ€™m very good at listening and always try to make things better for those around me. If you would like to know any more Iโ€™m an open book lol. Maybe we could talk? Thanks for reading. Hope to hear from you soon.

#3 Newdaddy96

Newdaddy96

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts
    • LocationMount airy,MD

Posted 21 September 2019 - 11:43 AM

Im a new daddy looking for a little. I live in the US and I can always work something out. I'm 23 and I'm funny loyal and dominant and I'm a hard worker. Please message me if I suit you and if you would like to start something. I'm very new and I'm still learning the ropes and understanding what it is to be a daddy and what rules to set and what reward system to have. I only plan to have one little because I dont like to share either lol. Message me

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Looking for daddy, Single Little, Babygirl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users