Sexual Orientation: Homoflexible
    Looking for: Daddy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    ABOUT ME :heart:
    Feisty, playful boy toy (5'2 / 158cm)

Sometimes described intimidating due to taking my time before opening up,

so I can be difficult to read but you'll witness smiles and giggles if you stick around long enough.
    Hardly shy (well, can be), but definitely more listener/observer type. Witty remarks and provocative behavior are my specialities.

I'm currently located in the South East England though my nationality is based elsewhere in Northern Europe.
    I'm fluent in English among a few other languages, but I do have a "foreign" accent.

I'm a shapeshifter, my style isn't fixed, I like to play with different looks -
    I might go from full on black pvc and leather to pastel, ruffles and lace.
    My natural hair is short and light brown but I own a collection of wigs.

I have a number of piercings on my face (currently cheeks, nose ring + 8 on my ears)
    and I'm planning on more for my body.

My "big" interests include:

• classic literature and poetry (keywords: Edgar Allan Poe & Oscar Wilde)
    • creative writing
    • performed and visual art
    • music
    • skincare, beauty and fashion
    • LGBTQIA & human rights
    • animals

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR :heart:
    Young and small in size troublemaker seeking for my better half to keep me in check when I rebel, be my tree when I want to sloth,
    keep my mouth busy when it speaks sassy and go on adventures with me to beat boredom!

You'll be required:

• plenty of patience
    • steady hand for petting
    • smart mouth for comeback battles
    • dominant personality
    • lots of smiles (ok, you can be a grump too - challenge accepted!)

I don't mind your age, body type, height, weight, ethnicity or location.
    (Tattoos and piercings will always be considered a plus, but not a necessity!)
    I'm more than happy to start things online and see how it goes from there.

I'm a sexual middle and I'm interested in certain aspects of BDSM, S/M dynamic alongside DD/LB would be the dream,
    but you don't need to be a hardcore sadist to capture my attention and swoop me away. (It doesn't do any harm though!)

So kinks....

:heart: Breeding, swallowing (honestly just cum in general)

:heart: Spanking, impact play (bare hands or with items)

:heart: Toys (try them all on me, why don't you)

:heart: Shibari/kinbaku bondage (mainly for aesthetic or photographic reasons)

:heart: Lingerie, erotic clothing (just putting effort into dressing up and acknowledging that you look cute as heck)

:heart: Pet play (kitten, puppy or bunny!!)

:heart: Restrictions (blindfolds, cuffs, gags)

:heart: Consented violence (slapping, light beating, choking, hair pulling, scratching)

:heart: Verbal abuse, humiliation, embarrassment, degrading (demeaning compliments, omg)

:heart: 24/7 CNC ("rape" and abduction scenarios, assaulted while asleep)

:heart: Forced orgasms

:heart: Bruises (hickeys, bite marks)

:heart: Bratty behaviour (seeking punishment)

:heart: Butt plugs (princess plugs, tail plugs)

:heart: S&M

:heart: Edging

:heart: Dollification (to some extent)

:heart: Age play, being a middle (duh)

(I want to be clear, despite being into a lot of stuff, respect and trust are most important above anything else,

I won't blindly submit to you just because your preferred role happens to be dominant.) 

MIDDLE ME :heart:
    Spoiled prince(ss), masochistic brat, impulsive, stubborn, bad habit.

~pomeranians, corgis, sloths, alpacas, otters (among other animal friends)
    ~collecting rocks
    ~cake and lollipops
    ~disney, cartoons, anime, games
    ~pretty clothes (especially panties and socks!!)
    ~being noticed and complimented
    ~bedtime stories and poems
    ~sweet flavoured chapstick (bubblegum, watermelon, grapefruit, strawberry!)
    ~stickers
    ~colouring

~sloth plushies (I have 4)

Dislikes:
    -waking up in the morning
    -wasps
    -holes (trypophobia)
    -overly hot weather
    -forced being social and chatty
    -trans and homophobia

+++

If you want to know more about me, there's some additional information on my profile and pictures on my gallery! 

I hope I'll meet you soon, Daddy!~

Edited by Acenya, Today, 06:06 AM.

• Starman, Roldyshaman, Hantzlad and 1 other like this

988836qgiyrsbvlm.gif

Unowned brat | 18 

Middle | 10-12

Sagittarius

He/Him                                 

tumblr_m3xy37hffr1rodiav.gif

#2 Jojoboi

Jojoboi

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 06:47 PM

Helli im jonas im 18 pan and a daddyvive been wanting to dimd a femboy for so long and here you are. My kik is jonasthecoolguy and my sc is jmastersans17. I am sexual at times but i hope its ok. Im looking for a partner i can trust and lovem im homedt caring and funny in my own way (puns and dad jokes). Id be homeered to be your daddy if youll have me thanks you😊

#3 Dexter787

Dexter787

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 06:20 AM

Hey im highly intrested in becoming your dom im from uk and have been doing it for a long time if you wish to know more message me but some quick stuff i can take care of you when you need it and i will make sure you stay in line if you disobey/misbehave im quick and whitty with comebacks and have trained many little brats well anyway ill stop rambling and message if your intrested x

#4 Acenya

Acenya

Babyboi

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 91 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 26 August 2019 - 11:18 AM

Hey im highly intrested in becoming your dom im from uk and have been doing it for a long time if you wish to know more message me but some quick stuff i can take care of you when you need it and i will make sure you stay in line if you disobey/misbehave im quick and whitty with comebacks and have trained many little brats well anyway ill stop rambling and message if your intrested x

Feel free to send me a message if you'd like!

988836qgiyrsbvlm.gif

Unowned brat | 18 

Middle | 10-12

Sagittarius

He/Him                                 

#5 Ukdaddylooking

Ukdaddylooking

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 11:18 AM

Hello Daniel, I'm a daddy looking for a little, I've read your post and I think we could have a great time together I'm a big scary guy with a heart of gold. I love to cuddle but I'm also good with a stern hand. I would be happy to kiss your booboo s or spank you if you've been bad. If you would be interested message me on Instagram mickybeb3. I hope to hear from you soon 😘

#6 Acenya

Acenya

Babyboi

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 91 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 28 August 2019 - 03:49 PM

Hello Daniel, I'm a daddy looking for a little, I've read your post and I think we could have a great time together I'm a big scary guy with a heart of gold. I love to cuddle but I'm also good with a stern hand. I would be happy to kiss your booboo s or spank you if you've been bad. If you would be interested message me on Instagram mickybeb3. I hope to hear from you soon

Sorry to say I'm not using Instagram, but feel welcome to send me a message here if you're interested! 

988836qgiyrsbvlm.gif

Unowned brat | 18 

Middle | 10-12

Sagittarius

He/Him                                 

#7 joshuapago

joshuapago

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 01 September 2019 - 08:55 AM

Hi there, 

I hope this comment finds you well!  I just came across your post and would be glad to have a chat with you to see if we get along well, and maybe take it further should we wish to.  In the worst case, we'll both have someone interesting to chat with!  I'm a Canadian dom who spends some time in the UK every once in a while due to studies and other reasons.  I have a caring and protective nature towards others so I can be quite nice and nurturing as well as strict when it's needed. Feel free to reply to this or to send me a message should you be interested in getting to know each other.  

Take care, 

Josh

#8 Acenya

Acenya

Babyboi

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 91 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 20 September 2019 - 01:06 PM

Hi there, 

I hope this comment finds you well!  I just came across your post and would be glad to have a chat with you to see if we get along well, and maybe take it further should we wish to.  In the worst case, we'll both have someone interesting to chat with!  I'm a Canadian dom who spends some time in the UK every once in a while due to studies and other reasons.  I have a caring and protective nature towards others so I can be quite nice and nurturing as well as strict when it's needed. Feel free to reply to this or to send me a message should you be interested in getting to know each other.  

Take care, 

Josh

Hello hello, Josh!

Got to give credit for the proper response, 10 points for you and a sticker!

It's been a while since your response but feel most welcome to get into my inbox if you'd like!

988836qgiyrsbvlm.gif

Unowned brat | 18 

Middle | 10-12

Sagittarius

He/Him                                 

#9 Voganpoetry

Voganpoetry

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • LocationBrigton, Uk

Posted 23 September 2019 - 01:34 PM

Hi Acenya 

It's lovely to meet you. My name is Scott, I'm a 23 year old daddy from just outside of Brighton in the UK. I saw your post and thought you were just the cutest little bundle i've seen on here in a long while. I may not match you in terms of personal style but i love the variety you talk about. It sounds really amazing actually. And your taste in music  :wub:   :wub: . I'm in love, seriously I;m reading through it and i literally love every single one of them. So anyway...  about me, I am a bisexual daddy dom, having been into this dynamic for about 3 years now. I like to consider myself a gentle daddy dom first and foremost, with a deep love of cuddles, petting, and general shenanigans. I am 5 foot 10, tall but not massive with a strong, former rugby player physique. Whiile i consider myself to be gentle, i do have a sadistic streak, that is often brought out by my love of bratty littles. I will be strict when necessary but patience is a virtue I hold dear. I am monogamous and hold a love of many aspects of bdsm. I am always wanting to experiment and try new things.

Outside of the dynamic, I work in the media, and have a deep love of movies, Like i am a movie nerd. I love reading, poetry, Theatre, and i LOVE exploring; going places, seeing and trying new things. And I would love someone wild and adventurous who can drag me around and join me on those adventures. 

If any of this sparks your fancy, say hi, I can't wait to get to know you. 

#10 Acenya

Acenya

Babyboi

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 91 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 24 September 2019 - 09:34 AM

Hi Acenya 

It's lovely to meet you. My name is Scott, I'm a 23 year old daddy from just outside of Brighton in the UK. I saw your post and thought you were just the cutest little bundle i've seen on here in a long while. I may not match you in terms of personal style but i love the variety you talk about. It sounds really amazing actually. And your taste in music  :wub:   :wub: . I'm in love, seriously I;m reading through it and i literally love every single one of them. So anyway...  about me, I am a bisexual daddy dom, having been into this dynamic for about 3 years now. I like to consider myself a gentle daddy dom first and foremost, with a deep love of cuddles, petting, and general shenanigans. I am 5 foot 10, tall but not massive with a strong, former rugby player physique. Whiile i consider myself to be gentle, i do have a sadistic streak, that is often brought out by my love of bratty littles. I will be strict when necessary but patience is a virtue I hold dear. I am monogamous and hold a love of many aspects of bdsm. I am always wanting to experiment and try new things.

Outside of the dynamic, I work in the media, and have a deep love of movies, Like i am a movie nerd. I love reading, poetry, Theatre, and i LOVE exploring; going places, seeing and trying new things. And I would love someone wild and adventurous who can drag me around and join me on those adventures. 

If any of this sparks your fancy, say hi, I can't wait to get to know you. 

Hello, hello!

I know you already reached out, but I noticed this just now and enjoyed reading it, thank you!  :heart:

988836qgiyrsbvlm.gif

Unowned brat | 18 

Middle | 10-12

Sagittarius

He/Him                                 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: femboy, ddlb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users