Age (Required): Kenneth
    Name: 21
    Role: Daddy dom
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Little, kitten, pet
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Mono
    Number of partners I have:0

--------------------------------------------
    Hello there my name Kenneth and I'm 21 years, currently studying engineering, I love reading and learning about stuff, mainly scifi, history and science, I like to write about fantasy and history, I also enjoy playing video games and watching TV shows or movies, mainly fantasy and Disney movies. My favorite color is pink and purple being second :0. Currently looking for a little or kitten to give all my love and attention to :D

My ideal little would be:
    shorter than me(I'm 6'0ft)
    looking for a serious long term relationship
    is a good girl, though bratty at times is fun
    is loyal and honest.
    is willing to make time for me and talk to me on a daily basis
    who wants rules

willing to do LDR

I'm willing to put all the time and effort needed so my little can be always happy OwO

If any of this sounds interesting to you add me so we can start talking :D

• Princessphae, Neugdae and sippiesandsparkles like this

#2 disney little

disney little

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 29 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 19 August 2019 - 09:01 PM

HI! My name is Mouse. I'm called that mainly because i'm only 5'0 and i like cheesy so yea. haha  I'm 20 but will be 21 in September. I currently live in Texas. I'm a silly little that just likes to have fun. I love all things Disney and Pixar related. I definately need to be given rules. If i dont have rules, then i'm likely to just go to bed at horrible times, and not get things done that need to be done. I'm am a bit clingy as i need to be talked to daily. however, I do understand if you get busy and can't chat. Just letting me know, is all i need. I honestly like LDR so that is prefectly fine with me. 

If interested, let's chat or something. I tried messaging you before this, but for some reason it wouldn't send. so yea. Hope to talk to you soon

37874820_568759273519092_814845179838280

#3 ScarletBaby

ScarletBaby

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts
    • LocationArizona, USA

Posted 19 August 2019 - 09:53 PM

Hello, my name is Kelly, though I also answer to Scarlet. I’m 21 and 4’11”. I’m very needy and will pretty much always be available to talk. I’m also looking for a serious relationship and love to watch Disney movies. I also like to read and write fantasy books (I’m not published but I hope to someday). Feel free to check out my personal ad or friend me if it sounds like you might be interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users