Posted 30 July 2019 - 11:09 AM

Name: Thomas
    Role: Daddy/ Daddy Dom
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Long-Term female Little
    Relationship preference: Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: None at the moment
    --------------------------------------------
    Hi everyone, my name is Thomas.  I live in Virginia Beach VA.  In an ideal setting, I would love to find a little who lives somewhat near me or in my area.  However, I am not against a long distance relationship for now.  My job allows me the freedom to travel (and people on my benefits), so I think a distance relationship could work.  In a long distance relationship, I would prefer someone who would potentially be able to relocate one day.  Unfortunately because of what I do (Inflight Supervisor for American Airlines)  I kind of have to go where the job is.

As a daddy, I would say that I am more gentle than rough.  I'm caring, nurturing, and patient.    I believe in setting rules and having discipline for my little, but I'm not necessarily into the real hard stuff.  Rules help us to be the best we can be!  I'm patient and understanding.  I like to be there to support and encourage my little, but also protect her and give her a safe space.  I believe a little should be able to go into little space when she wants/needs to be able to.  How I am as a daddy depends a lot on the little and what the little does or doesn't like.  I'm pretty flexible in that nature.

My idea little... hmm.  I actually don't mind a little who can be bratty at times... someone who pushes the rules to see what happens, to see how I will react.  I think that shows trust and trust is very important to me.  I've been heartbroken before and know how terrible it feels.  I would prefer a little who is clingy/needy and wants that constant connection.  One who wants to be texting or talking when we are apart (when possible, of course I understand that there will be times we can't be on our phones) and one who likes constant contact when we are together.  I would love for my little to like things like cuddling (I love to cuddle), stuffies, pacis, onesies (not a deal breaker if not).  

This ideal image that I have of my little and me is one where I am on the couch and she is sitting in front of me on the floor, her favorite movie is on, and she is coloring in her favorite coloring book, with her stuffies beside her as I brush her hair.  I'm becoming more open to the idea of a unpotty trained little.  I would definitely consider that and would be open to discussing that being part of the relationship.  

I will also say that I am looking for something long term, something that will last a lifetime, my happy ever after.  (Is that asking for too much)  I want marriage, and children, and a home together.  Family is important to me and hope I can find a little looking for the same things.

I certainly hope to hear from you if you are interested!

Edited by TMilan88, 11 August 2019 - 04:29 PM.

• TMilan88 likes this

#2 Princess_of_unicorns

Princess_of_unicorns

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:20 PM

Hi,

I'm in VB too. Wanna chat? I dont often find people in my neck of the woods in here.

I'm not really sure what else to say here. I'm kinda terrible at talking about myself.

Chronologically, I'm a little older than you, but I'm more of a "middle" in little age. I just rejoined this site again and haven't posted anything yet, but saw you were near me and wanted to say hi.

W
    • TMilan88 likes this

#3 TMilan88

TMilan88

VADaddy1988

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationVirginia Beach, VA

Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:13 PM

Hi...thank you for replying to my personals post. I'm sorry I didn't reply for so long! I never got an alert that someone responded. I hope you're still here and able to chat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users