DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

ConfusedLittleFlower91

**Potential Trigger Warning**

Idk if this is where to post it and idk where else to look or get help.

I do not identify as a little. I go into little space and my little space is almost like a PTSD episode. I suffered a lot of trauma when I was young so when I go little I revert back to that little girl lost and alone and scared.

It was suggested I embrace the little and try to rebuild that feeling and make it safe. Idk how. Idk if anyone else has this problem.

Yes I have a therapist for the years of trauma. We all know how most do not understand our lifestyle stuff. She understand my submission and my domme because I understand to explain it but idk how to explain what a little usually is and what I have.

I ultimately want to either be able to learn how to embrace little space and make it safe or learn how to control it. I'm hoping there is a little out there with advice

Guest LittleSnowiii

Problem is you're associating actual children memories to your little space. 

You need to very slowly enter little space and create new healthy memories with it, to hopefully not connect the two. To start a new chapter, if that makes sense.

• Like 1

hey, I actually started this the same way, were regression didn't feel like much of a choice and it's scary and alone, and you just spend like an hour or so shaking, and that's ok it gets better

what helped me a lot was kinda forcing my regression younger, and pulling out my actual baby stuff(stuffies and blankets and toys) and also buying a baby pacifier(I got an adult one latter and they're much better, but the baby ones I had helped and were cheaper) 

Then, and only in times where I knew I was safe would I act like a little, and it felt really silly and dumb at first, but it helped, so every weekend in college I would lock my dorm and have some pre-made snacks and lemonade in a sippy cup set out as well as a paci and my stuffies, then on the weekends I would watch a little movie or two(or a show) and just relax, I was safe and no one could get to me or do anything bad

Slowly I made new, better memories and I'm still learning how to be a little(there's no one way) and reading on this site has been really helpful, but also fan fiction lol

hope this helps at least a little(hehe get it)

Edit: I sent you a friend request if you wanna talk more in depth about anything

Edited by zanderandspike
  • Like 1

I am struggling in a very similar way and really empathize with you. I resist going into little space for the same reasons. I experience emotional flashbacks and am distressed I cannot enjoy little space like I want to. It's a huge part of who I am that I would love to embrace and not push away. Thank you for posting this topic

I am struggling in a very similar way and really empathize with you. I resist going into little space for the same reasons. I experience emotional flashbacks and am distressed I cannot enjoy little space like I want to. It's a huge part of who I am that I would love to embrace and not push away. Thank you for posting this topic

What have you done or is there anything you've done to help you with fighting the negative feelings.