LG

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 37 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 30 July 2019 - 11:35 PM

~updated 9.22.19~

Age (Required): 36
    Little Age: 3 (but littlespace has been hard to find lately)
    Name: LG or Whales, for now.
    Role: Little, Brat, Princess
    Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious. i think women are beautiful! but i love the D... ;)
    Looking for: DaddyDom
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Mono
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------

hellos!
    im LG (old nickname from when i was on the forum before)
    im a BBP (big beautiful princess!), bratty, sassy, mouthy, sarcastic, and witty princess who has a hard time taking care of herself... i need someone to help look after me through out the day... i do need rules. but you need to know that i am still going to try to break the rules. so thats why i will need to be checked up on. you cannot just assume i have taken my meds, ate my meals, drank water, etc... i'm naturally "little", but not always in a "little space"

im searching for a feeling... not going to just "settle". i want the best.
    most likely im going to need an alpha dom, someone who is naturally in charge and carries themselves in a way that makes me view them as in control. someone who when they speak to me, i know they are confident in what they want and what they expect. as stated previously, i AM a brat and i will test and push limits to see how far i can take you before you do something about my brattiness. i crave being put into my place, which is usually why i tend to get a little sassy. someone who isnt afraid to remind me that they own me.
    i still need the Daddy side to you as well though, i need encouragement on the rough days, a safe place to go for my little space, someone who will help bring out the little side in me and nuture it. someone who will help set rules with me and help me daily to follow the rules. someone who checks in on me.
    im a very kinky sexual little and i am looking for a very sexual Daddy Dom... i love being teased throughout the day... our kinks must align... im willing to try a lot of things that i havent done yet... curious about a lot of things.. and you must be open to trying new things too! (or at least have a nice kink list :p )
    a preview of some of my kinks: edging, choking, forced orgasms, humiliation, impact play, cnc (something i havent done, but super curious about)

i love horror movies and binge watching tv shows on lazy days
    my favorite season is the Fall, i LOVE the crisp cool air, the beautiful leaves on the trees, the big puffy clouds
    i listen to all different kinds of music, but mostly rock, punk, alternative, emo, punk-pop, and 90's hip hop/r&b.
    i love reading and i own a ton of books and eventually i would like to have a house with my own library in it <3
    i love doggos. and kitties. i have a small allergy to them, but nothing i cant handle!
    i love Christmas and seeing lights in the winter on the fresh fallen snow.
    im new to traveling, but want to see so many more places!
    i love naps
    i love colorings
    i love snacks and chocolate and chippies! (if you're my Daddy, this is something you'll have to monitor)

if you think you want to get to know me and that we could be a good match, please respond here - as i dont accept random friend requests.
    please be single, not currently married, able to talk on the phone and skype if the relationship progresses, and be able to text through out the day (if not able to during work hours, then during lunch break/bathroom break to check in on me. yes i am a needy and clingy princess and i demand attention)

Edited by 🐳 PrincessOfWhales 🐳, Today, 01:05 AM.

• sighing and darkronin like this

#2 SaFire1021

SaFire1021

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 03:42 PM

Hello dear.

Im still new to this all..
    Im 34 female from ohio As well! Hello neighbor😊
    Can i ask though since i am new to this_ this being the world of littles.
    whats exactly considered a babysitter? A woman? Or strictly a male?

Sorry for my ignorance i just do not know & your post did catch my eye & peak my intrest..
    Hope to hear from you soon.

And be sure your a good girl & take your meds & eat all your dinner
    Ok princess, then you can have a snack! 😘

#3 Bronco667774

Bronco667774

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 12:53 PM

Hi I’m Jessie I’ve been a daddy for three years and I’m good with little girls that our brats I’d love to get to know you more I am younger than you and I hope that not a promblem , I’m a very caring and loveable daddy not to mention Ohio is pretty close to where I’m from I requested to be your friend I hope we can talk more

#4 🐳 PrincessOfWhales 🐳

🐳 PrincessOfWhales 🐳

LG

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 37 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 01 August 2019 - 05:39 PM

Hello dear.

Im still new to this all..
    Im 34 female from ohio As well! Hello neighbor
    Can i ask though since i am new to this_ this being the world of littles.
    whats exactly considered a babysitter? A woman? Or strictly a male?

Sorry for my ignorance i just do not know & your post did catch my eye & peak my intrest..
    Hope to hear from you soon.

And be sure your a good girl & take your meds & eat all your dinner
    Ok princess, then you can have a snack!

hellos!

in my opinion, a babysitter can be a guy or a girl!

where at in ohio are you from?

#5 🐳 PrincessOfWhales 🐳

🐳 PrincessOfWhales 🐳

LG

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 37 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 01 August 2019 - 05:45 PM

Hi I’m Jessie I’ve been a daddy for three years and I’m good with little girls that our brats I’d love to get to know you more I am younger than you and I hope that not a promblem , I’m a very caring and loveable daddy not to mention Ohio is pretty close to where I’m from I requested to be your friend I hope we can talk more

where are you from?

didnt seem to get a friend request from you though!

#6 spideray69

spideray69

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 109 posts
    • Locationmassachusetts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 12:32 PM

Hi Whales my name is Ray i am looking for a little and you sound like what im looking for . But i am also looking for a little with the main goal of living together , is relocating something you would consider ? and I do not mean right from the start we would need a little time to get to know each other first . well im not sure what to say next until I find out if you would relocate or not well I hope to hear from you ether here or on kik   spideray69 hope to hear from you soon 

#7 🐳 PrincessOfWhales 🐳

🐳 PrincessOfWhales 🐳

LG

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 37 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 22 September 2019 - 01:49 AM

Hi Whales my name is Ray i am looking for a little and you sound like what im looking for . But i am also looking for a little with the main goal of living together , is relocating something you would consider ? and I do not mean right from the start we would need a little time to get to know each other first . well im not sure what to say next until I find out if you would relocate or not well I hope to hear from you ether here or on kik   spideray69 hope to hear from you soon 

ultimately if the relationship is the right one, then yes i am willing to relocate.

and i do not have kik

also, just updated my personal ad with more info about what im looking for and about myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users