•  

• Photo

Looking for a fit daddy in South Africa

Fitness Daddy Little Ddlg

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 PrincessEri

PrincessEri

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 04 August 2019 - 03:02 PM

Age (Required): 20
    Little Age: I'm 20
    Name: it's a secret shh
    Role: little
    Sexual Orientation:straiggt
    Looking for:daddy or dom
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):mon
    Number of partners I have:2
    --------------------------------------------
    I'm a 20 year old little who started to have a interest in ddlg when I was 18 . Last year I gave it a try and I loved being in the mind set. I'm a playful and adventures little who is super hyper. I gym alot so I need a guy who can keep up with me as Well in the bed. I loveeeeee animals so it's a must that my partner must have a passion for them. Looking for someone who can put up with my problems of being a anxious hyper self. I'm not looking for time wasters. If you are overseas I will only suggested friendship as I can't do long distance

#2 Pretoriabizkit

Pretoriabizkit

MR

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • LocationSouth africa

Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:01 AM

Hey there princess I hope that your doing well.im doing great..im hoping that you are still around maybe we can chat sometime. I hope to hear from you soon😋😋I'm obviously from Pretoria side of life...hopefully its not an issue speak soon okay😅 I'm kind of new to this..ive loved it for along time but didn't have anywhere to explore..looking to find someone that is open to friendship and open conversations.have a great day hey.much love bizkit

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fitness, Daddy, Little, Ddlg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users