•  

• Photo

Alternative London based little seeks her Mummy/Daddy

Uk Goth MDLG DDLG London Bisexual

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Littlesunny19

Littlesunny19

-Sunny-

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationEast London

Posted 09 August 2019 - 11:01 AM

Age (Required): 19
    Little Age: 3-5
    Name: Sunny
    Role: Spooky Princess
    Sexual Orientation:Bisexual
    Looking for:Mummy/Daddy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):Monogamous but willing to explore poly for the right person
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    Hi ,I'm Sunny, a sweet and alternative princess.

Little me loves Disney movies, glitter, making forts, build a bear, colouring, going to the park and icecream dates to name a few things.
    I can be either very bubbly or very shy, depending on how I'm feeling.

As a grown up I am a spooky intellegent girl that also loves Disney, anything crafty, music (rock and metal mainly but I do enjoy other genres too) art and philosophy. I am an avid environmental activist (sorry not sorry) I am also kinky. I am an active member in the London kink scene and I identify as a bottom heavy switch, a kitten and a masochist.

I would also like to say from the beginning that I do have mental health conditions that are fairly stable but do affect my daily life. If you are not somebody that can deal with this, or at least be empathetic and understanding then unfortunately, I am not the girl for you .

What I am looking for : I am looking for a Mummy or Daddy between the ages of 18-35 to adore me, cherish me, protect me and love me. Ideally you would be in London or the surrounding area. I am open to a caregiver being anywhere in the UK though. Ideally I would like to not only have a caregiver and little relationship but also an adult romantic relationship aswell but this isn't a necessity. I would ideally prefer a mono relationship however I am open to the idea of poly.

If you would like to talk more and get to know me, drop me a message. I also have other modes of communication if here is not the best option.

Take care and have a lovely day,
    Hugs and kisses,
    Sunny x
    • darkronin likes this

#2 jamie_90

jamie_90

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 03:59 PM

Hey there little sunny,

I just sent you a friend request so we can chat .. I'm a London daddy who might be just what you're after x

I'm also looking for a little just like yourself.. and if it turns into an adult relationship too that sounds even better. I'm 29.. and happy to send you a photo on kik (j_d_flix) or on here if you add me and can see if we're a good match.

Hear from you soon maybe!

-jamie

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Uk, Goth, MDLG, DDLG, London, Bisexual

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users