Age (Required): 25
    Little Age:
    Name: bugg
    Sexual Orientation: straight
    Looking for: daddy dom / care giver
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): open
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*

Hi loves,

*ME*
    You can call me Bug for now until you decide to message me . Most days , I have so much joy and mild energy ! I’m a smart young woman who’s involved in academia , volunteering and church ! I love to read , learn , sing , hula hoop and write hand written letters of encouragement (lost art) !!

*LITTLE ME*
    I’m rediscovering my inner little/middle , she’s been sleep for many of years. Technically, I'm new to this because I was a middle and didn’t realize I was. I need a lot of teaching and help because of my situation.

I enjoy a lot of attention , asks lots of questions and loves to play . I can be shy and slow to build trust. I’m chatty , clingly, pouty and need lots of help. I’d love to eventually meet but long distance is okay for now :) I need our relationship to be sexual ❤️

I love cuddling , sucking my thumb (when im REALLY relaxed) , wearing daddy’s clothes to bed , fondled and touched often . I draw and color , sing to relax me and touching myself calms me down when im anxious. I love affection and physical touch . If we’re long distance , i like to write what id be doing if i was there .

My body type is very petite , 105-109 lbs ! My height is 5’2” , cute carmel skin tone and short hair .

*DADDY*
    I’d want my daddy to be available , open and honest . Atleast , be under the age of 35 years old ! I find that older men are not as playful and fun !! I want my daddy to play with me and be fun and silly !! Daddy should be kind , dominant (not controlling) , teacher and friend. I’d like a long term relationship with my daddy . Daddy must ne open to being sexual with his baby girl. Do you like the thrill of your baby girl begging for you ? To get your attention ? I like it . Daddy knows how to make his baby girl wet too and consider the things she likes . Daddy should be open to talking on the phone and texting throughout the day,if possible 💌.

Please add me as a friend **

Kik - littlebuggxo
    Whatsapp - inbox me
    Sc - inbox me

Edited by Bugg, 15 September 2019 - 01:50 PM.

• darkronin and BigDamnDaddy like this

#2 TMilan88

TMilan88

VADaddy1988

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationVirginia Beach, VA

Posted 11 August 2019 - 07:43 AM

Hi there, how are you?  I'm Thomas and  I'm from Virginia, if distance is okay.  I am able to travel because of my job, so that may make things easier.  I'm very patient and gentle, so I would be able to help you learn and develop as a little.  I think it's okay to not know it all right now.  It's okay to learn and grow and figure out what you want as you go along.  I'd love to chat with you more!

#3 Bugg

Bugg

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:58 AM

💕❤️

Edited by Bugg, 17 September 2019 - 10:47 AM.

#4 SuperDaddy143

SuperDaddy143

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 12:17 PM

Hey Name is Anthony. I'd love to get the opportunity to talk more. You sound amazing and I feel I would be a perfect fit for you.im a very kind open and genuine person I love to spend time talking on the phone so hopefully that's okay with you. I'm in your age range and I'm not too far away location wise. Add me back if you dont mind. That would be great, thanks

#5 BigDamnDaddy

BigDamnDaddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 26 posts
    • LocationIndiana

Posted 29 September 2019 - 07:43 PM

Hey there Bug. You sound exactly like the kind of little/middle I've been looking for. It's so hard finding people in this lifestyle that share your beliefs. I'm 32 and live in Indiana. I have two children. I am what I like to call a country nerd. I love anime and gaming and science, but I also love animals and hunting and just being outdoors in general. I'm a huge sadist and love playing with my girl. My love language is physical touch both giving and receiving. So I'm also very sexual and touchy. I'm also very loving and caring. I see it as my duty to protect and take care of my girl as much as I can. I am looking for my forever girl and I'd love to see if you're her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users