Hiya ^u^

tinyulzzang

Hey everyone, I'm new to this website and fairly new to this lifestyle. The last daddy I had wasn't a very good one and left me with a negative look on this type ;n; of thing but I'm hoping that this will allow me to enjoy the DD/LG lifestyle more and understand it better. I want to treat this as a type of learning experiance :3

I'm fairly cheeky and clumsy however I'm also very shy which has also been something that prevents me from finding a new Daddy and I really think this'll help. I'm 5'3 and I live in Alberta Canada anyways no more rambling. Thanks for reading this ^u^

post-578-0-85789700-1427922141_thumb.gif

Guest nxsxexw

Hi from a daddy. I'm sorry you had a bad experience and that you're able to find a daddy to take care of you. Cute tantrum gif btw :) Say hi if you'd like to chat!

Hello there! Welcome to our forum. More Canadians! Excellent  B)

I'm sure you'll find that there are many lovely, lovely people in this community! Don't let one person leave a sour taste in your mouth. If this is part of who you are, embrace it! The right person will always find their way to you eventually

Hiya! Hope you have a better experience here :3 you'll be able to learn tons! Love the GIF XD