•  

• Photo

Loving Daddy hoping to find his Forever princess!

Ddlg daddy little princess

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 DaddyFernie

DaddyFernie

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 10:28 AM

Little Age:
    Name: Fernando
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: His special princess!☺️
    Relationship preference: Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0

Hi everyone! My names Fernando I’m 22 and from Southern California. I’ve actually been away from the daddy/lg scene for a while due to school but by no means does that mean I am not experienced. I’m very patient, kind, loving, and always there for my special one. I don’t mind bratty nor clingy as I love being there to make my future princess happy! I honestly love Disneyland and have an Annual Pass so I’m constantly there and if we ever make that step to meeting one another Disney will always be on the list of things to do! I’m really hoping to find that special princess for me who’s always wanting to be with me, needs direction sometimes, and wants my full attention(which I’ll always be there to give) I don’t mind a long distant relationship. Please feel free to contact me at any and always know if you do become my special princess. I will always be there for you!

#2 ScarletBaby

ScarletBaby

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts
    • LocationArizona, USA

Posted 19 August 2019 - 07:04 PM

Hi! My name is Kelly, but I also respond to Scarlet. I’m recently 21 and live in Arizona. I adore cuddles and need affection on a regular basis. I definitely need direction sometimes as I find I can let my ADHD, and executive dysfunction that comes from it, get the better of me. If any of this is interesting you feel free to check out my personal ad that I just posted or add me. I’d love to get to know you better.

#3 disney little

disney little

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 30 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 19 August 2019 - 07:48 PM

HI! my name is mouse. Well not my name, but my nickname i go by. I'm 20 but will be 21 in September. I live in Texas currently. I'm a really silly when in little space and do tend to be a bit hyper. I'm kind of clingy as i do like to text everyday if possible. But i totally understand if your busy and don't have time to text that day. I love to color and play with my stuffies a lot , but i really love cuddling up and watching a movie too. As seen by my user name, I'm obsessed with Disney and i also like Pixar movies too. I'm definitely one that needs someone to be told what to do. As by myself, I definitely don't anyways do what needs to be done. If you are interested, please send me a message. 

37874820_568759273519092_814845179838280

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ddlg, daddy, little, princess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users