•  

• Photo

Unusual Request: Looking For A Cyber Papa ((27 and older))

SSBBW Middle F4M Sexual Leftist Geeky Online Email Disabled

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 Cara Innes

Cara Innes

Librarian's Apprentice

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 65 posts
    • LocationStaring at the Clouds

Posted 21 August 2019 - 02:32 AM

Age (Required): 43
    Little Age: 13
    Name: Cara
    Role: Middle
    Sexual Orientation: Straight ( You can be Straight, Bi, or Pan )
    Looking for: A literate Papa to carry on Email Hijinks and Cybering
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Either is fine, depending on how things go.
    Number of partners I have: 1
    (That would be my legal husband, who has agreed to this open marriage. Though tbh, we're just like roommates.)

Interests: Music, Storytime, Bubbles, Steven Universe, Tea, Chocolate, Sheep plushies, Cats, Libraries/Bookstores, The Seaside, Hugs, Cloudgazing/Stargazing, Calligraphy, Poetry, some geeky stuff (sci-fi/fantasy, video games, anime), learning, Victorian aesthetics

When I regress I am: Shy, sweet, tender, inquisitive, smart. Initially reserved and polite, clingy when fond, huffy and indignant when upset, with a high libido that any 'proper' girl would need to be reassured about.

*´✲*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•* *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*✲´**´✲*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•* *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*✲´**´✲*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•* *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*✲´**´✲*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•* *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*✲´*

~ I am a Black Latina Cishet Atheist, and an SSBBW (between 350 - 400 lbs, G-cup bra). As such, I really would prefer to find a fat admirer or a "bi-size-ual" (someone who finds a broad range of body types attractive) to correspond with.

Also, please be Left-leaning.

Not interested in pain, s
    cat, pee, spit, blood, lactation, breeding, defilement, race play, exhibitionism, or degradation (although being embarrassed about what you do to me is good for me sometimes, I think :blush: . It's very nice to be gently coerced. ).

AM interested in candlewax, oral, light bondage, and restraints of various types.

Um, I think I've something of a cock fetish.
    And I've also a 'sub' aspect (mostly sensual) who really enjoys various types of roleplay (teacher/student, doctor/nurse[or patient], office play, etc.).

~ *Please note that I am
    disabled* ( CPTSD, Depression, Diabetes ), and neurodivergent (on top of that: possibly Autistic).

These things, compounded with my current life circumstances, make me rather weird; and irregular in availability. Even video and audio calling are not ideal, since I do not have my own space and am prone to sudden interruptions.

Given these circumstances, which are beyond my control, you will not like me if you are not the patient type.

All That Being Said:

:DDDD *glitter* :heart: I write like a beautiful bastard. And I've found that, the more that I 'click' with a man, the more open I behave, and the better my writing responds to you.  :heart: *glitter*

I've had some success in 'email exchange' arrangements with men in the past, and it more-often-than-not proved a delightful time spent for both: stretching our imaginations, enflaming desires, quickening the heart, and looking forward to hearing from each other each day.

I'd love to be able to do this with a Papa, and write to each other of our fantasies and of our imagined lives together.

Let's create a world between us, you and I.

*´✲*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•* *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*✲´**´✲*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•* *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*✲´**´✲*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•* *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*✲´**´✲*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•* *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*✲´*

Relevant BDSM Test Info (taken while in Middle Space):

== Results from bdsmtest.org == 

100% Boy/Girl 
    98% Ageplayer 
    87% Submissive 
    82% Vanilla 
    49% Brat  <-------- (( ....  O.o; I don't bite, and my tendency is to want to fight bullies, not daddies.  :lol: I can be *very* cheeky towards authority, though; and sharp-tongued in the presence of cruelty. And headstrong. And have an instinct to try to do everything myself, even if I couldn't possibly. So I think that's where this score comes from. ))
    38% Experimentalist 
    19% Primal (Prey) 
    10% Pet 
    4% Dominant 
    2% Daddy/Mommy 
    2% Master/Mistress 
    1% Switch 
    1% Owner 
    0% Degradee 
    0% Degrader 

Edited by Cara Innes, Yesterday, 03:05 AM.

"She had no wisdom but her innocence, no amour but her anger.
    Who are you, Irian? he said to her, watching her crouched there like an animal locked in its muteness."
    -- Tales of Earthsea, by Ursula K. LeGuin

book-lovers-day-butler-library-1.jpg 61eeobk7znl-sl1000fvdfdzfz.jpg

#2 The Phoenician

The Phoenician

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 03:22 PM

Hi. I am 40 yr old daddy dom in Ireland. I also write like a beautiful bitch when I am bothered so I think we would get on.

I am new to the scene so eager to learn the particulars but have some of my own slant on it all which may be of interest.

I’d be happy to have a pen pal and start it slow and get to know each other. If you are curious to know more please add me as a friend and i’ll reveal all!
    • Cara Innes likes this

#3 Cara Innes

Cara Innes

Librarian's Apprentice

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 65 posts
    • LocationStaring at the Clouds

Posted 28 August 2019 - 06:36 PM

Hi. I am 40 yr old daddy dom in Ireland. I also write like a beautiful bitch when I am bothered so I think we would get on.

I am new to the scene so eager to learn the particulars but have some of my own slant on it all which may be of interest.

I’d be happy to have a pen pal and start it slow and get to know each other. If you are curious to know more please add me as a friend and i’ll reveal all!

*hugs her book and looks up through her glasses* Hi! :D 

It'd be wonderful to correspond with a fellow writer. And as for the slant you mention: I'm intrigued!  ^_^ 

I've sent a friendship request. Look forward to chatting with you.

"She had no wisdom but her innocence, no amour but her anger.
    Who are you, Irian? he said to her, watching her crouched there like an animal locked in its muteness."
    -- Tales of Earthsea, by Ursula K. LeGuin

book-lovers-day-butler-library-1.jpg 61eeobk7znl-sl1000fvdfdzfz.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SSBBW, Middle, F4M, Sexual, Leftist, Geeky, Online, Email, Disabled

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users