Little Age: NA
    Name: Matt
    Role: DaddyDom
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: princess/babygirl
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Mono
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------

Greetings, my name is Matt and I consider myself a caring/gentle Daddy Dom; who can be stern when he needs to be. I believe that getting to that point when titles are earned takes time, but dont mind being called Daddy when we think there is a connection. A bond through friendship can only strengthen the things that will come down the road. So, let’s get to know one another; chat about our likes and dislikes. See what things we share in common and have an opportunity to see where things may go.

A bit about me: I’m 27 years old and I live in the central part of Washington State. I’m 6’1” tall and a little chubby (more for you to hug and cuddle ) Caucasian male with Short, Dark brown hair; trimmed beard; glasses when im at home, contacts when im out and about/at work. I do have some aspects of social anxiety and consider myself an introvert; Im not overly fond of larger crowds or prolonged instances of extreme loudness. I like chatting throughout the day; sending silly memes or gifs to make you laugh. I think I do suffer from bouts of depression as well; I hope you can understand that I could be just as needy as some littles haha, because I want to hear from you. I want to know about your day.

I consider myself a nerd. I love all things comics, video games, and movies. I could probably go on and on about what sorts of things will happen in the next phase of the MCU or how the DC movies could improve. As far as gaming, I play on PC mostly. Though I do own an Xbox one and Switch (I cant wait for Pokemon on Nov. 15th). I would love to chat about the games you play if you do. I think it would be fun to play video games with you; having something to look forward to every night. That or we could watch movies (I have a large collection), Netflix, HBO, youtube, twitch, you name it! Let’s watch a Disney movie and cuddle up together! When I’m not gaming or watching something, I get the itch to be creative. I enjoy drawing and coloring and would love to do this with my little one; perhaps while we listen to our favorite music!

You perhaps: I’m looking for my forever princess; someone I can spend the rest of my life with; to learn and grow with. I believe that we could have a healthy dynamic so long as communication is present and frequent. I prefer you either be in Washington or in the PNW. Big girl ages 20-32 please. I don’t mind a woman with curves, though I do find myself craving an attraction physically. I have a preference for white or mixed Asian ladies. Please don’t let that stop you from reaching out though. I don’t mind the neediness because I love giving attention. I hope you can feel comfortable sharing your honest thoughts, feelings, and desires with me. I can only help my little one if she is open with me. So please be able to message a few times a day. If you’re a gamer or nerdy, awesome! If not, that’s ok too!

I can talk about kinks with you once we learn a bit about each other first. But I do hope my little one is potty trained and doesn’t need to use diapers.

If you have gotten this far and are interested, I’d love to chat and maybe move to another way of communicating. I wish you luck on your search because you deserve to find someone that makes you happy! Have a wonderful day!

Edited by Daddypanda10, 04 September 2019 - 10:41 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Washington, Daddy, PNW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users