• LocationCentral Florida

Posted 23 August 2019 - 11:25 AM

Age (Required): 34
    Little Age: N/A
    Name: Joe/Joey
    Role: Daddy, Master
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Little, middle, Kitten, Sub
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): poly or mono, depends on my partner!
    Number of partners I have: 1

--------------------------------------------
    I'm a kinda new daddy looking to meet a little girl to give all my attention to and can handle that! I am totally serious about that!

I really enjoy video games, anime, and computers a lot. Those hobbies take up my free time when there's no one to give my attention and lots of cuddles to!

I can be a bit strict sometimes, but I would say I'm on the lighter side of things unless someone is pushing my buttons! I like giving tasks and maybe some light rules, that's something we'd have to chat about though!

I would honestly prefer if I got to know someone closer in my area and we could eventually meet up and I could take my little girl out or we could stay in an cuddle all day and night, but I'd still love to chat with others around! You never know if you might miss out on meeting someone interesting by limiting yourself, at least I think so.

I'm can be kind of an oddball, quirky, lewd, and kinky at times! Beware!

If you like cosplaying, awwweesomeee! Like, x9999! O_O

Well, as I can't think of anything else to mention right now, I'll leave it at that!

Lets chat and see if we connect!

Edited by Tristie, 23 August 2019 - 12:00 PM.

#2 nicolehill2

nicolehill2

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • Locationusa

Posted 27 August 2019 - 12:14 AM

hi im looking for a mature daddy. im   20 and a hyper goofball. i live in ga atm. i promise im more interesting im just up way past my bed time lol ------- ------ ------ - -- --- ---- --- - -- -- --- -- --- ----- -- ---- --- --- --- ---  ------  --  ------  --- -- ---- ---- --- --- ------ ---- ------ -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - -

#3 Tiffttaffy91

Tiffttaffy91

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:47 AM

Hi,

I'm 28 years old and live in Orlando. I'm looking for a Daddy who will give me lots of attention and cuddles. I'm love to read in my free time as well as writing. I also love to watch TV if I have the time! I want someone who is good at communicating and will always be around to listen to me when I'm sad and provide lots of cuddles. I also love to cuddle and watch cute movies with my Daddy! I've been trying to get into cosplaying although I have done a little bit! I also really like dressing up in the bedroom.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daddy, kitten, little, ddlg, Florida, poly, anime, video games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users