Little Age:
    Name: Josi
    Role: Little
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Daddy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    Hello! My name is Josi. I am 24 years old and I am a little (and can be needy.) Currently seeking a daddy. I am about 5’8” and on the larger side. I have been exercising and changing my lifestyle for a year now and have been smashing my weight loss goals.

I’ll be honest, I am new to DD/lg but I am very attracted to it. I am open-minded and very loyal. I am attracted to the bond a daddy and little share and want to experience it myself. My life can be very stressful at times so I am looking for a daddy that can take care of me and ease my crazy head after a long day.

Since I am so new to all this, I am still needing to be educated but I am very willing and ready to learn. I want a daddy that is willing to teach me new things as I still have so much I want to do and experience! I am shy and get social anxiety very easily but thrive when I have someone who is willing to stand by my side.

I am a recovering addict and that is a very important part of my life because I’m proud of it. I wouldn’t want my daddy to drink (excessively) and not use illegal drugs. Being around that stuff can be triggering and I never want to become dependent on mind-altering substances again. I fought like hell to get to where I am today!

I am super passionate about my line of work and want someone who will be just as excited about hearing about my day as I am telling them about it. But also want a daddy that wants to communicate with me about their day and their thoughts/feelings. Communication is big thing for me because I have trust issues and have been hurt many times.

If you have made it this far... thank you! Please send me a message if you are interested or have any questions!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Little, Daddy, New, Looking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users