Posted 30 August 2019 - 05:13 PM

Little Age: any
    Role: Daddy, Caregiver, Master, Sir
    Sexual Orientation:Straight
    Looking for: Little/Brat/Kitty/Princess/Sub
    Relationship preference: Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0

Hello there cuties **waves**,

-Just a Daddy living in the UK looking for his little to care for, love and spoil. Ive been a part of the DD/LG lifestyle for a few years now, Ive become a member of this online community quite recently and thought I would give this a shot. Basically what I'm looking for.. Is a little lady who I can care for/ love unconditionally. I'm looking for a little that is affectionate, loving, kinda innocent(not always), and a bit bratty at times and a tad clingy. Ive always been the type of daddy that commits fully to one person, I only have eyes for you and you only there's no reason to stray or look away :).

-Ive always devoted all my time to making sure that my love bug is well taken care off, that shes happy and comfortable with herself and our life, and probably the biggest thing... that shes always smiling. I never want my little to ever think she is too much for me to handle or is too clingy, nothing makes me happier than a little that just wants all of daddies love and wants it all for herself. Ive always been the happiest when I'm by little's side guiding her, supporting her, nurturing her in every way and of course making sure shes protected.

-I want to be the type of daddy that always makes you feel beautiful, always makes you feel loved and cared for no matter what. Daddy is caring, loving, slightly jealous/clingy, and stern when he has to be(littles still need some guidance specially the bratty ones). Daddy loves spending time with his little doing any activity like watching movies/cartoons, doing crafts, going for walks (Also have a big doggo), playing in the park, going on field trips, basically any activity that includes spending time with my little. I play a lot of video games too so if little is interested in that as well that's just another plus for me :).

If i sound like the daddy for you or you would like to know more about me, please feel free to send me a PM/comment and we can go from there, or ask for my KiK. Looking forward to hearing from you littles and i hope you're all having a wonderful day, always remember you're beautiful and always love yourselves.

Edited by Ddtej, 30 August 2019 - 05:13 PM.

#2 XxBabyGirlXx444

XxBabyGirlXx444

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 03:20 AM

Hello there I’m Melissa I’m from Middlesbrough in the uk and I am a little who’s age is 2 you sound amazing when I’m in little space I love blankets stuffies and dummies I like my daddy to take real good care of me as I’m a sensitive little I can also be a naughty little and can often get up to things I shouldnt anyway I’d love to get to know you more hope to here from you soon Melissa

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: UK, DDLG, Daddy, Midlands

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users