• PipPipPip
    • 48 posts
    • LocationBelleville, Ontario, Canada

Posted 31 August 2019 - 09:35 AM

Age (Required): 33
    Little Age: 2
    Name: Matt
    Role: Baby boy
    Looking for: friends and either a Mommy or, if no mommy says yes, then a daddy (personal ad posted for this part)

--------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*

Hi hi my name is Matt, or BabyMatt or Matty as my big siser calls me, and I am from Belleville, Ontario, Canada. I am somewhat new to the ABDL lifestyle, just beginning to embrace it in me as of January 2019 but aware that I had an interest in this community and knowledge of it for over 10 years before that. I am here looking for other ABDL people in the Bay of Quinte region to say hi hi and know that you are not alone, we can share interests together and resources and set up playdates together. I also would like to find my forever mommy or daddy but I do have a personal ad for that, this one is to say hi hi to the other littles and adult babies living in the Bay of Quinte region and let's get together and have some funtimes together as our little selves!!! :p

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: abdl, mdlb, ddlb, adult baby, diaper lover, baby boy, baby, boy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users