Hello! *waves*

lilprincess5355

Hi everybody :) I'm Julia. I'm new here! It's super cool and I think I'll have lots of fun here and make new friends and stuffs :)

I'm pretty new to ddlg, only figured out that I was a little about a month ago. I mean I've always been little, it's just I never had a name for it or a place where I fit in. And now I do! How great is that? :D Anyway. A little bit about me. 

I'm 18 years old and in college for biology. Which is super fun! But it also means that I am crazy busy.So if I don't reply to something immediately, I'm NOT ignoring you, I swear! Hahaha :)

I love stuffies and coloring and cuddles. 

I also love reading fantasy/scifi books, scrolling around on the internet, and martial arts! Although I'm horrible at sports. You don't want to be near me when I'm attempting sports. Its a bad situation all around. hehe you think I'm joking! Yeah I'm not. Seriously don't let me do sports. Ever. 

Ahem. Anyway. It's superduper great to be here and meet you all! I hope I find some cool friends and stuff. I like friends!

Oh also this is my first time on a forum so I have no idea what I'm doing. Yeah I read the guide. Still clueless. If I'm doing something incorrect, I'm sowwy! 

Again, its nice to meet everyone :)

I have no idea what I'm doing. 

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--gnSWo1nI--/japbcvpavbzau9dbuaxf.jpg

Just kidding :lol:

Nice to meet you Julia and welcome to the community!  I'm sure you will enjoy it here ^_^